Bonnet insulation

All Vauxhall Astra K related discussions
Finston Pickle
Astra Model: 1.6 Petrol Turbo SRI Nav Sports tourer
Astra Options: AGR seats;Wntr Pk;Sp Whl;S/Rf;Tints;CD plyr;P/Sens
Astra Colour: Flip Chip Silver

Re: Bonnet insulation

Post by Finston Pickle » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:54 pm

Yes, the SRI NAV1.6 T underbonnet and wheel arch insulation was standared at MY16.5 and was deleted for MY 17.0.

As I ordered mt SRI NAV in MY 16.5 and got neither, though I did get them retrofitted by the Dealer after complaining. Some MY 17.0 features were better than MY 16.5, so I was well pleased - although the internet connectivity hot spot was reduced from 1 year to 3 months (contested, but no joy).

What happened next, I don't know.

Best to have them both though.
1.6 SIDI Petrol Turbo SRI Nav
AGR seats; Winter Pack; Spare Wheel; Sun Roof; Tinted Rear Windows; CD player; Parking Sensors

MOOGLEYS
Astra Model: 1.6T Elite Nav Sports Tourer
Astra Colour: Deep Sky Blue

Post by MOOGLEYS » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:09 pm

Mine is a 16 plate elite sports tourer. My mate has an 18 plate elite sports tourer which also has the insulation on bonnet and wings. Must be the UK built sports tourers still get it even at 18 plates..... But tbh knowing Vauxhall it’s probably just random and depends what’s on the shelf when it’s built...

Keithfranklin
Astra Model: Sri VX Line Nav 1.6T. i200
Astra Options: Nearly all. Too many to list.
Astra Colour: Summit White

Post by Keithfranklin » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:28 am

Mine was built April 18 in Poland and although the insulation was missing I did get the watts linkage and the additional passenger agr seat. Also think the build quality is great from Opel Poland.
Astra Sri VX-Line Nav 1.6t i200 Advanced parking, AGR Seats, Intellilux lights, Sunroof, Climate Control, Spare Wheel, Summit White, Tinted rear windows, Electric folding door mirrors, Wellness system.Blue Brake Calipers, OPC-Line.

Return to “Main Astra K chat”