Astra Model: 1,4T 150hp, Elite Nav
Astra Colour: CARBON FLASH/I'LL BE BLACK

Re: Intellilux lights issue

Post by priiidk » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:52 am

astramaster wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:12 pm
priiidk wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:11 pm
so it happened again , the same way but this time the deales told that the intellilux headlights only have a 2 year warranty ,and told its out of warranty .But i got lucky because before i bought the car i asked by e-mail from the salesman does the lights have a warranty for the whole warranty period and he answered yes , so they have no choice to service them until the end of the warranty . The question is , do the headlights really have only 2 year warranty or the dealer tried to hussle me ???
They're trying to fool you.
More information about warranty, you need to check legislation. For example, in your country (Estonia), new parts get a new 2 year warranty counting from the date of installation. So, you still have many warranty time to use! ;)
(page 5 at https://www.europe-consommateurs.eu/fil ... ercial.pdf)
Thanks for the info ,will look into it 😁

Spongebob290
Astra Model: 1.6 SRi Diesel 6 Sp Automatic
Astra Options: Super Brilliant LED Lights, Parking, Lane assist,
Astra Colour: Grey

Post by Spongebob290 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:24 pm

The best feature on my car are the Intellilux headlights. These lighting faults and Vauxhalls dismissal of their seriousness have 100% made my decision to not have my 4th Vauxhall due this year. I went for Astra because its uk made. It's time to switch to the Focus. Problem is the Ford Service Centre is just a dirty corner of the local showroom.. broken coffee machine..broken internet.. broken tv and yesterday's papers.
Bob

Grey Astra K SRi, SATNAV 2016, 1.6 Automatic Diesel: with Safety Pack, Keyless, Parking, Intellilux (these lights are superb) :D

Icy
Astra Model: Astra K Innovation
Astra Options: Intellilux LED
Astra Colour: Cosmic grey

Post by Icy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:11 pm

Does Opel/Vauxhall have solution for camera fogging? Because now in winter my Intellilux are unuseable.
Every day in morning I have blocked camera (fog in front of camera) and Intellilux are not working or they do work but does not recognize oncoming traffic or vehicles in front. Menanig almost every other is flashing at me. Camera does not recognize car so randomly flashes full beam or does not responds quickly enough. Sometimes does not recognize car at all. Meaning full beam is on all the time.
Blinding oncoming traffic. Must operate manually.
This is happening daily. Is there any solution?

ketves
Astra Model: 2018 Premium (Elite Nav)
Astra Options: Sports pack, fuel driven heater, adaptive cruise
Astra Colour: Flip chip silver

Post by ketves » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:42 pm

Icy wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:11 pm
Does Opel/Vauxhall have solution for camera fogging? Because now in winter my Intellilux are unuseable.
Every day in morning I have blocked camera (fog in front of camera) and Intellilux are not working or they do work but does not recognize oncoming traffic or vehicles in front.
I got heat in the interior for 20 minutes before driving to work, by an Opel/Vauxhall petrol driven extra heater, it does the trick.

I believe its an Eberspächer, can be put on used cars as well as new ones - but it's not free..

Icy
Astra Model: Astra K Innovation
Astra Options: Intellilux LED
Astra Colour: Cosmic grey

Post by Icy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:44 pm

Opel should have solution for this! Its annoying. Cant use matrix lights at all in winter in mornings. Even after 30kms is not working.

Also have problem with right rear led lights... Water in lights...

Is this enough for warranty replacement?

PACMANIA

Post by PACMANIA » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:48 am

Did i not read on here that opel/Vauxhall is a new improve camera replacement

Return to “Faults & Technical”