Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner

SRI Nav 1.6 Cdti Bi-Turbo

4K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Snack64 
#1 ·
Hello From Birmingham

Astra Sri nav 1.6 cdti Bi-Turbo Summit white extras 18 wheels,parking sensors, privacy glass,heated seats and steering wheel very impressed so far and no problems to report.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Almodt identical to mine. Nice car, just watch the paint, it will get stone chipped fast... :)

#9 ·
I've seen those type of pictures before, there is a dealer who takes all his cars to Ripon Races for a photoshoot. They seemed very friendly and knowledgeable when I was looking for my Insignia, unfortunately they couldn't find the spec I wanted. Did you visit them? Strange place for car sales eh?

#10 ·
Anupanu said:
I've seen those type of pictures before, there is a dealer who takes all his cars to Ripon Races for a photoshoot. They seemed very friendly and knowledgeable when I was looking for my Insignia, unfortunately they couldn't find the spec I wanted. Did you visit them? Strange place for car sales eh?
Well observed the dealer is Clarkes of Ripon and I was very impressed with the way they do business and your right a very strange out of the way place to sell cars thought my sat nav had gone wrong when I went to look at it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.