Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner

TPMS tyre pressure sensor matching process

37K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Husker84 
#1 ·

So, there is a "relearn tool" to program the TPMS system. :geek:

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks for that.

On the "up level" display does the picture of the car show the actual colour of your car? I'm always impressed that Apple do that everywhere so the correct colour iPod/iPhone/iPad always appears... One of those little extras that most companies skip.

#4 ·
UKtekkie said:
On the "up level" display does the picture of the car show the actual colour of your car? I'm always impressed that Apple do that everywhere so the correct colour iPod/iPhone/iPad always appears... One of those little extras that most companies skip.
Picture of the car is silver coloured. There is no match to the exterior colour.

#10 ·
Hi the tyre pressure relearn tool that's mentioned on this page .is it the one for the Astra K 2016 as I'm going to be fitting new wheels and want to use the factory fitted sensors because just using the relearn tool just once pays for itself as garage would charge around £40

#13 ·
Lock-N said:
Hi just found this one on eBay El-50448 OEC-T5 OBDII Car Auto Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor TPMS Activation Tool
Is this one the same as you described
That's the one which works ok. I've just got one from VABM on ebay. Cost £70 but was delivered the next day and works just as the handbook, first time, no problems. The others are far cheaper, but anything up to 30 days from China.

#14 ·
Just to let everyone know - anybody in the area who wants to use the sensor matching device are more than welcome to PM me to arrange to use it if needed. Literally only takes 2 minutes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.