The place to discuss everything else..
davidw
Astra Model: 1.6T Elite Nav
Astra Options: All except CD Player and Parking Pack
Astra Colour: Cosmic Grey

Dash Cam Query

Post by davidw » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:55 pm

Hello all,

After some time of inactivity, I have a question for you fine lads and ladettes. I'm looking at the following dash cam, does anyone have on and have any reviews of it?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01 ... DIFB0TOC4D

Cheers,

David
Astra Hatchback Elite Nav |1.6i Turbo | 200 bhp | Cosmic Grey | Intellilux Matrix Headlights | Dark Rear Windows | Keyless Entry | Sports Seats (AGR - Approved) | Front and Rear Parking Sensors

danh23
Astra Model: Sri cdti
Astra Colour: Metallic mineral black

Re: Dash Cam Query

Post by danh23 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:32 pm

I brought a dashcam of Amazon it worked for about 3 months then not worked again sent back and the seller who Amazon was supplying for with the fulfilled by Amazon thing asked for it be sent to China so I risked it and they never got it so I gave up and got a nextbase dashcam it's cheaper then you looking at currently at today's price of £99 for the 312GW model it is a good model and the customer service are amazing and easy to contact
1.6 CDTI Astra SRI metallic mineral black (110hp)

Paulch
Astra Model: SRi Nav 1.6T (200PS)
Astra Options: Parking pack, climate control, spare wheel, towbar
Astra Colour: Power Red

Post by Paulch » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:54 am

danh23 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:32 pm
I brought a dashcam of Amazon it worked for about 3 months then not worked again sent back and the seller who Amazon was supplying for with the fulfilled by Amazon thing asked for it be sent to China so I risked it and they never got it so I gave up and got a nextbase dashcam it's cheaper then you looking at currently at today's price of £99 for the 312GW model it is a good model and the customer service are amazing and easy to contact
Hi

That's the model I have can't fault it.

Cheers

Paul
SRI Nav 1.6T (200). Parking pack, Climate control, spare wheel and towbar. Power Red.

Grumpy1954

Post by Grumpy1954 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:36 pm

Yes, my wife and I both have the 312GW, both happy with them. We bought them on offer so only paid around 2/3rds the price

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”