The place to discuss everything else..
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:06 pm
- Astra Model: 1.4 Turbo Elite 150Bhp
- Astra Colour: Red
- Location: West Midlands
Just seen on the vauxhall Instagram the interior of the car I'll upload a snapshot of it here look at that display! Something vauxhall should of done a long time ago in my opinion
- Posts: 1500
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:54 am
- Astra Model: 2016 Astra K 1.6 110HP
- Astra Colour: Asteroid Grey
Yeah i have failed to understand why they did not go full digital a long time ago.
The advantages of a screen is many.
* Less mechanical parts, probably easier assembly.
* Only need one SKU in stock. Analog in the past meant atleast 4-6 different variants. (KPH / MPH + RPM Petrol / RPM Diesel) and often also a few variants with more or less components installed.
* Easier to change / update something if there is a mistake or error. (For example if the fuel gauge needs recalibration)
2016 Astra K 110HP, Opel Eye camera, front and rear parking sensors, dual zone climate control and heated front seats, sight and light pack.