The place to discuss everything else..
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:33 am
- Astra Model: SRi Nav ST S/S 200ps
- Astra Options: Intellilux, 18.5 alloys, power sunroof + tailgate.
- Astra Colour: Cosmic Grey
- Location: Bedfordshire.
MOOGLEYS wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:42 pm
No badges looks so much nicer. Turbo badges in any colour just look chavvy if you ask me.
You won't get close enough to see mine.
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:51 pm
- Astra Model: Elite Nav 1.4T 150
- Astra Options: None
- Astra Colour: Carbon Flash
What do the different colour turbo badges mean, is it
all silver = 125 bhp
black = 150 bhp
red = 200 bhp
- Posts: 907
- Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 9:11 pm
- Astra Model: 1.4T 150 Sri
- Astra Options: Flux Capacitor
- Astra Colour: Summit White
That's correct, however I have a red badge to match the calipers and inserts.
Astra K 1.4T 150 SRi, Summit white. De-Chromed with gloss black.
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:08 am
- Astra Model: 1.6T 200 Elite Nav
- Astra Colour: Metallic Mineral Black
never thought about it, nice to know (only had it a month). Got the red.
Return to “Off-Topic Chat”