OpCom on astra K

All Vauxhall Astra K related discussions
aaaaplay
Astra Model: RS-V 1.6T
Astra Options: Touring Pack (Adaptive Cruise/Sunroof)
Astra Colour: Nitrate Silver

Re: OpCom on astra K

Post by aaaaplay » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:25 pm

astraowner wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:40 pm
aaaaplay wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:32 pm

I can confirm my Australian spec RS-V had an option for auto heated seats but I don’t have rear heated seats. So it’s very possible!
I have all the hardware for traffic sign recognition but it’s not enabled in my market because Holden chose not to enable it on Astra’s. Even though I have adaptive cruise and lane assist.
This just makes it even more stupid.

But i guess that it might be because it's always hot in Australia, so no one would pay for automatic heated seats if they were not standard.

In Scandinavia where i live, that feature is actually usable, so we have to pay for it.

Oh boy i am looking forward to when/if someone crack the VCI code stuff and makes it possible to enable features on these cars.
I can confirm that it snows in Australia and we have a flourishing snow industry at places like Falls Creek, Mount Buller and Mount Hotham contrary to popular belief. What’s stupid is that Holden doesn’t offer the cooled seats in Australia.

astraowner
Astra Model: 2016 Astra K 1.6 110HP
Astra Options: Lane assist, dual zone Climate Control.
Astra Colour: Asteroid Grey

Re: OpCom on astra K

Post by astraowner » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:12 pm

aaaaplay wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:25 pm
I can confirm that it snows in Australia and we have a flourishing snow industry at places like Falls Creek, Mount Buller and Mount Hotham contrary to popular belief. What’s stupid is that Holden doesn’t offer the cooled seats in Australia.
Well you learn something every day.

My vision of Australia is hot weather, sunny beaches and koala's and kangaroos at every streetcorner :)

From what i have read, the seat cooling option is not really that good, as it is just a fan under seat that blows air up from below.
2016 Astra K 110HP, Opel Eye camera, front and rear parking sensors, dual zone climate control and heated front seats, sight and light pack.

Return to “Main Astra K chat”