All Vauxhall Astra K related discussions
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:26 am
They bringing out a new Astra 2019 facelift the front end is gonna be more aggressive look nice.
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:17 pm
- Astra Model: Astra K 1.4T 150 elite nav sport tourer
- Astra Options: Front/rear parking sensors
- Astra Colour: Lava red
How do you know have you see a photo
- Posts: 540
- Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:21 pm
That's just a rendering...
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:45 am
- Astra Model: Sri nav
- Astra Colour: Red
- Location: South Wales
Don't like it, looks like a renault megane
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 9:11 pm
- Astra Model: 1.4T 150 Sri
- Astra Options: Flux Capacitor
- Astra Colour: Summit White
Astra K 1.4T 150 SRi, Summit white. De-Chromed with gloss black.
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:20 am
- Astra Model: Sri nav 1.6t
- Astra Options: 18in bi colour alloys, parking sensors, winter pac
- Astra Colour: Pull me over red
- Location: Norwich
If you google "Astra 2019 " the pictures of the test car don't seem to match the rendering. Even though hidden you can tell the front is not the same shape. Just looks like a mild tweak to the front grill design and tailgate.
Astra sri nav 1.6t lava red winter pack parking sensors 18in bi colour alloys
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:50 pm
That picture is quite an old artist impression. Remains to be seen what it actually will look like.
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:11 pm
- Astra Model: RS-V 1.6T
- Astra Options: Touring Pack (Adaptive Cruise/Sunroof)
- Astra Colour: Nitrate Silver
I’d say this rendering is probably closer to what it will actually be, a slightly restyled bumper and a grill that matches the insignia and Corsa.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:23 am
It looks like it has a moustache. Very continental but I think I'm happy I've bought in before the new ones!
Return to “Main Astra K chat”