Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner

Mobile phone holder for bigger phones like iPhone 8 Plus

5K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Quarryhunslet 
#1 ·
Hello,

My Astra has a mobile phone holder just bellow climatronic. But it's designed for smaller phones like iPhone 7. I have iPhone 8 PLUS, and till now I cannot find suitable place to keep my phone. Is the something accessory for bigger phones.
My panel is like this one: https://www.astrakforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3625&hilit=powerflex

I saw that there is PowerFlex and Wellness accessory, but i think i do not have the option for them?

#3 ·
Ty5500 said:
Which year is you astra? There are two versions of the mobile phone holder. My astta is from 2017 and has the newer bigger one which can fit my huawei honor 6x + case which should be almost the same width.
That's interesting to know. The dimensions of your phone look to be 150.9 x 76.2 x 8.2 mm according to Google. Does it look like it would take a phone that is 160 x 77 ?

Does your holder still attach to the Flex Bar and any idea of the part number for it?

#4 ·
Ollie222 said:
Ty5500 said:
Which year is you astra? There are two versions of the mobile phone holder. My astta is from 2017 and has the newer bigger one which can fit my huawei honor 6x + case which should be almost the same width.
That's interesting to know. The dimensions of your phone look to be 150.9 x 76.2 x 8.2 mm according to Google. Does it look like it would take a phone that is 160 x 77 ?

Does your holder still attach to the Flex Bar and any idea of the part number for it?
More information related to the product number for the different versions is on https://www.astrakforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2349.It's indeed the official holder that fits on the powerflex.
For some reason mine mentions 39132947 which is a number i can rarely find on google, production date of the car is 7/2017.
I can still wiggle with my phone if i want to so i guess yours would also fit.

#6 ·
Your photo does not show a mobile phone holder, it shows the standard fuse box cover.
There is a mobile phone holder available, but this connects to the PowerFlex bar, which is not shown in your photo, so presumably you don't have it fitted.
I keep my phone in the gap between the cup holders, this is quite convenient for connecting to the USB port in the armrest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.