Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner

Flat bottom Steering wheel

27K views 43 replies 13 participants last post by  nav 
#1 ·
Hello I got an astra k 6speed auto 1.6 cdti and was wondering would the insignia flat bottom steering wheel would fit to an astra ?

#8 ·
How complicated is the swap?

#9 ·
Gunde said:
How complicated is the swap?
Hello, it is not to complicated, it is two holes on the rear where you have to insert an skrewdrivet (small) and you have to pull in the airbag (becase it is tight) and an torx skrew that you must remove . And finaly the wiring must changed (easy, fix (because the airbag connector is diffirent))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#18 ·
pepe said:
Bit the bullet and ordered the wheel. I have to swap over the loom as I dont have a heeted wheel now. When swapping over, is it a plug and play job?
Damn you, I was just about to! :lol:

#20 ·
cornishtaz said:
If you message the ebay seller he'll list another one. When I spoke to him he had several available

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Exactly what I did.
Little heads up when you order via eBay, and you do not live inside the UK, Paypal charges you an extra fee of about 5% for handling and export charges. This is not listed anywhere, and is charged automatically on your creditcard.

#21 ·
NIGHTCD and cornishtaz, congratulations have been much better from original.
You use on nice days....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.