Darkmoon Blue?

All Vauxhall Astra K related discussions
jonashh

Re: Darkmoon Blue?

Post by jonashh » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:13 pm

I got the AGR seat as well, mainly because I didn’t really think the standard, was that good. But I do drive quite a lot, so the seats was quite important.

About the color, a friend and I joked that if you told someone to find the blue car, they would never find it :) But really, the color is beautiful, sadly I live in a country, where the last few days we have had storm and snow, so still waiting for the sun to show.

iavorid
Astra Model: MY2018 1.4T 150 AT6 ST Innovation
Astra Options: Navi 900, WP1, Rear cam, Versitility pack, keyless
Astra Colour: Cosmic Grey

Post by iavorid » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:16 am

moleyjoel wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:43 pm
RobO wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:17 pm
Does anyone have any comments on any optional extras they did/did not take. Is there anything you feel is worthwhile?
The intellilux headlights (albeit the most expensive) are the best optional extra in my opinion, worth every penny and a lot of people who didn’t choose them, regret not choosing them. :lol:

I really like the AGR Sport Seats but then I have a bad back, and they offer a lot more support, so that’s personal presence I suppose.
I can confirm! :D This is by far the most truth that can be told about the K. Very well said!
I would also choose the Navi900 over the 4.0, you get the better display, including the one in the instrument panel.
1.4T 150 AT6 ST Innovation in Cosmic Grey

moleyjoel
Astra Model: Elite Nav 1.6t (200) MY17.5
Astra Options: Intellilux, 18” Bi-Colour, Parking Pack, AGR Seats
Astra Colour: Mineral Black

Post by moleyjoel » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:47 pm

iavorid wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:16 am
moleyjoel wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:43 pm
RobO wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:17 pm
Does anyone have any comments on any optional extras they did/did not take. Is there anything you feel is worthwhile?
The intellilux headlights (albeit the most expensive) are the best optional extra in my opinion, worth every penny and a lot of people who didn’t choose them, regret not choosing them. :lol:

I really like the AGR Sport Seats but then I have a bad back, and they offer a lot more support, so that’s personal presence I suppose.
I can confirm! :D This is by far the most truth that can be told about the K. Very well said!
I would also choose the Navi900 over the 4.0, you get the better display, including the one in the instrument panel.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
That’s true, upgrading to the Nav model doesn’t just give you the bigger screen and satnav, it also upgrades the really old looking black and white screen to a full colour screen in the instrument panel.

When using the satnav, I have the satnav instructions on the small screen, and keep the big screen for CarPlay/Radio. Works like a treat! :P
Elite Nav 1.6t (200) Mineral Black MY17.5
Intellilux LED, 18” Bi-Colour Alloys, Advanced Parking Pack, AGR Sport Seats

ipettkov
Astra Model: Astra K 1.6T AT 2018
Astra Options: Winter 2, AGR, Nav, LED, OPC interior pack, P pack
Astra Colour: Cosmic Grey

Post by ipettkov » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:03 pm

Yes and at least here you have the innovation pack which includes both the matrix lights and the intelliNav which us great!
Astra K 1.6T AT
17" Alloys, Winter 2 pack, OPC interior pack( perforated steering wheel, aluminim pedals, sports mode & black ceiling),AGR semi-electric, Parking pack( rear cam,BSP), IntelliNav with Matrix LED Headlights

RobO
Astra Model: K
Astra Options: 1.4T 150ps SRI
Astra Colour: Asteriod Grey

Post by RobO » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:32 pm

Thanks for the recommendations, been through these and have added to a separate quote to compare prices with/without.

Had a test drive in the 1.6T today... WOW is all I can say. Very impressed with the engine - pulls like a train! My current 1.4T makes me smile when you open the trottle, but the 1.6T got me bubbling with excitement. Would recommend getting behind the wheel of one!

I was suprised today when I was told that the Elite doesn't come with the same saftey features as the SRI - no collision alert, front camera, lane departure warning etc - but can be added with extra cost :| .

I saw the Navi900 which did look a lot better than the standard 4.0 and the driver display seemed different so that is a no brainer. The intellilux headlights are VERY expensive, but a very handy thing to have.
Astra K SRI 1.4T 150PS Asteriod Grey

moleyjoel
Astra Model: Elite Nav 1.6t (200) MY17.5
Astra Options: Intellilux, 18” Bi-Colour, Parking Pack, AGR Seats
Astra Colour: Mineral Black

Post by moleyjoel » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:07 pm

Sounds like you’ve already made up your mind ;)

My Elite Nav included the Driving Pack 1 as standard, so I’m surprised to hear they’ve taken it away from the Elite trim, it seems like they’ve done that to make people buy the new Ultimate trim they have on offer now, which includes it (and a few more bits). Bit sneaky really. :twisted:
Elite Nav 1.6t (200) Mineral Black MY17.5
Intellilux LED, 18” Bi-Colour Alloys, Advanced Parking Pack, AGR Sport Seats

RobO
Astra Model: K
Astra Options: 1.4T 150ps SRI
Astra Colour: Asteriod Grey

Post by RobO » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:55 am

I think so too... thanks for all the recommendations & info everyone
Astra K SRI 1.4T 150PS Asteriod Grey

Robbo837

Post by Robbo837 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:20 pm

Just had email saying the car had been built 😀. Ordered the car with darkmoon which looks really nice in the picture posted on here, haven’t seen it in person though.

Getting the Sri Nav with climate control and the matrix lights. Thought if I didn’t get the lights I would be disappointed.

jonashh

Post by jonashh » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:29 pm

Great choice on the color, hope you’ll love it as much as I do :)

Return to “Main Astra K chat”