Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner

Newbie, but had the Astra for 2years! Great car

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  AC2019 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have had the Astra SRI Nav 1.6 (136) since 2016. Done 50,000 miles to date. The car is brilliant on diesel, getting 63mpg.

I've not had many issues with the car, only issues I've had is the Vauxhall garages themselves. Trying to keep the car under warranty and they feel they can be a tad incompetent. I.e oil cap removed and not replaced after having a full service. Come home and car flashing at me with no oil! Get home just in time and oil all over the engine bay and cover. Not happy.
But anyway, the car itself has been fantastic. I've had the recall on mine done, where theres play in the brakes and clutch, that's all sorted as it should.

Had a Golf GTD 15 plate before this, so I have a bit of snobbiness as it was a good car. Boy that had a lot, and I mean a lot of teething problems. I bought the car and within first week I was already driving a courtesy car for 5 weeks.

Anyway, as an experienced Astra driver, any questions about the diesel, please ask. Cheers guys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.