Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner

Hi from Slovakia!

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  AntJ96 
#1 ·
Hello so after a very long time I've finally decided to order a new Opel Astra with 1.4t engine. This forum was very helpful so I wanted to thank you all :)
The car should arrive sometime at the end of July so I'm looking forward to it. I hope the engine will run smoothly and I hope they managed to fix every problems they had with the engine.

#2 ·
Ahoj a vitaj / Hello and welcome!

Glad you found the forum useful. I think most of the problems with the 1.4T have been resolved now and I'm sure you'll enjoy your car.

Don't forget to post some pictures as soon as you can after you take delivery.

In the meantime, I wish you well!

#3 ·
Welcome I hope you'll enjoy your new Astra, I have the 1.4T with the update applied.
Very pleased with its performance even before the update, and found this forum helpful for hints and tips and reassurance that the Astra K is a good choice.

#4 ·
So I ordered the car last Friday, the color is darkmoon blue and I chose the 17 inch alloys.

I didn't get the 8 inch touchscreen and even though it looks great I think the 7 inch will do the job, now I need to order a new phone because I read that Huawei/Honor phones have trouble connecting to Android Auto but that is just a minor issue.

I can't wait to pick it up already :D

G
#5 ·
AntJ96 said:
So I ordered the car last Friday, the color is darkmoon blue and I chose the 17 inch alloys.

I didn't get the 8 inch touchscreen and even though it looks great I think the 7 inch will do the job, now I need to order a new phone because I read that Huawei/Honor phones have trouble connecting to Android Auto but that is just a minor issue.

I can't wait to pick it up already :D
I had a Huawei P9 and there was a period of time where Android Auto stopped working and was a common issue for the phone. A firmware update was released approx January of last year by Huawei to address the issue and it worked perfectly until I replaced it earlier this year.

#9 ·
So small update, the car is already at the main warehouse in Hungary.
It should be here on Friday or next Monday and that means I will be able to drive my Astra by the end of the next week.

I'm so excited the day is finally almost here and I'm a bit surprised how quickly they managed it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.