Sport Button
Rims 17 "
Black roof lining
Rear windows darkened
Acoustic pack.

I'll post photos as soon as I can.

#3 ·
#5 ·
I did not notice and I did not order the sport seats. the car comes with the standard models Innovation seat with leather trim.
Maybe I'll be disappointed because I do not think there is too much lateral support.
now it's late. :(

https://goo.gl/images/FGAqKx

#8 ·
Mine should arrive in the week of September 18 but I received an email from Opel saying there was a delay in production and it will only come on October 23!
I wonder why?

#9 ·
Finally!
I already had the machine 3 days ago
So far I'm quite happy.
good soundproofing, plenty of power and excellent curve behavior.
I did not find the gearbox too long.
I still only take 450km but I can see that the car is very vigorous. When you activate the Sport Button ...! phenomenal.
But I have to hold it because it's still in the first few kilometers.

#10 ·
Good to see you are enjoying your car.

Do be careful to run the engine and brakes in for a few thousand kms - it seeemed to really help for me - although I had never heard of running brakes in before.

#12 ·
Hello guys,
I've had my car since October 2017.
already has 6500 km.
The average has been around 7 L / 100Km. I already managed to make 6.1L / 100Km but ... slowly.
The car is comfortable.
still has no plastic noises but only time will tell. unfortunately you hear the rolling of tires on the street. The soundproofing could be a bit better but is not bad.
The engine is very elastic but only feel the 150 hp from 3000rpm. With the Sport Button on, we noticed a big difference in the throttle response. With a small touch on the accelerator the car responds immediately at any speed. But with the throttle at the bottom, the torque distribution along the speed range is identical. Where it has advantage is in speed recoveries, it is much faster.
However I think the car should have more torque to be perfect.
The curving behavior is very good. I have Wattlink and I think it is well worth it.
Led Matrix is phenomenal. It should be mandatory on all cars.
The brakes are efficient but there is some noise when it locks. The quality of the brakes could be better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.