Astra 1.6T Elite Nav

New to the Vauxhall Astra K Forums? Introduce yourself here
gordon1

Re: Astra 1.6T Elite Nav

Post by gordon1 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:18 pm

brilliant, just got a new 200 vx nav last year and now its obsolete.

u697040

Post by u697040 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:52 pm

My 1.6t sri is now just over 3 years old with almost 40k on the clock. Just had it serviced by my trusty mechanic and never had any issues so far. Considering a remap now but will change it in 18 months time so may not bother as its plenty quick enough for our roads as it is. Great engine and a real shame it's been discontinued. The psa 1.6 is not that great with timing chain issues and the dreaded lspi issues.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Finston Pickle
Astra Model: 1.6 Petrol Turbo SRI Nav Sports tourer
Astra Options: AGR seats;Wntr Pk;Sp Whl;S/Rf;Tints;CD plyr;P/Sens
Astra Colour: Flip Chip Silver

Post by Finston Pickle » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:22 pm

It's a shame that Vx did not push the 1.6T petrol, in its various guises, with the same number of adverts that you see now for the "Griffin".

Then - they had a realy competitive car - but, I guess the main board Execs did not realise it. A possible "halo" car?

BTW - What happened to the MD who was behind the Astra K at Ellesmere Port?
1.6 SIDI Petrol Turbo SRI Nav
AGR seats; Winter Pack; Spare Wheel; Sun Roof; Tinted Rear Windows; CD player; Parking Sensors

Hammy

Post by Hammy » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:48 am

Ok so I took my car into Robins & Day Vauxhall Heathrow to get the infotainment system updated for Android Auto and guess what? After waiting 90 minutes and paying them 70 quid, it STILL doesn't work with Android Auto. No Android Auto on the settings menu, refuses to acknowldege phone when plugged in to USB (although Apple Carplay, still there haha) only difference is seems to have made is to detune all the radio stations. GRRR. Service rep went to check with the engineer, oh yes this is definately the latest infotainement software blahblah, such BS!!
Astra Elite Nav 1.6T, parking sensors!

Return to “Introductions”