Astra k 1.4 turbo what mods should I do first

New to the Vauxhall Astra K Forums? Introduce yourself here
SebWag
Astra Model: Astra k
Astra Options: 1.4 turbo manual 150ps
Astra Colour: Black

Astra k 1.4 turbo what mods should I do first

Post by SebWag » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:41 pm

Recently purchased a 1.4 turbo 150ps manual, I want to change the exhaust to match the 1.6 200ps any ideas how I can do this and where I can order parts from? I’m based in the uk. Also is it worth remapping at all? Has anyone remapped theirs? Does it affect sport button or render it obsolete? Has anyone lowered theirs?
Look forward to hearing your responses :)
Also happy new year guys

Redahead74

Re: Astra k 1.4 turbo what mods should I do first

Post by Redahead74 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:51 pm

Am also interested in ideas along these lines. Am loving the sports button but have to back off full throttle from start as revs bounce the limited in first and second gear

Nc87
Astra Model: Sri vx line 150

Post by Nc87 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:22 pm

I’ve ordered a tuning box for my sri 150 it takes it to 188 bhp with 221 ft pounds of torque. Will post in here this week when it arrives with the results
1.4 T SRI VX-Line 150

AdieMcc
Astra Model: Astra K 1.4T 150
Astra Options: Reversing sensors

Post by AdieMcc » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:09 pm

Look on the how to section for exhaust back box fitting instructions. You need a Vauxhall clamp aswell.
Astra K 1.4T 150 Nav. Black,18" wheels, sensors front/back, heated seats/steering wheel, shark fin aerial, washed every 2 days :D

Bini

Post by Bini » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:11 am

I was looking at the Friedrich Motorsport and Bastuck exhaust's, after looking up some reviews for other cars i decided to go with the Bastuck.
On every review ive seen people were complaing about the poor build quality of Friedrich Motorsport (not saying it's true because i didn't see them live yet), but i can tell you that im really happy with the bastuck exhaust.

If you are looking for a catback exhaust then FM is a little bit easier to install because you you to unscrew 9 nuts and thats it.
If you go with the bastuck you have to cut the exhaust off. (if you are looking for a back box only than you will have to cut the exhaust no metter which exhaust you get.

Here is a cold start sound file with the whole Bastuck exhaust, im really happy with it.

Bastuck has only 2 options for the tailpipes 120x80 twin oval (thats what the 1.6l has) and Quattro E 76mm (means you have 2 outlets on each side) you will have to look for a dealer near you which sells the Bastuck exhaust you can find the information on their site, if not you can contact them, i did it too because i couldnt find a dealer near me.

https://shop.bastuck2.de/index.php?cat= ... =500130032

If you decide to go for FM you can order it directly from their site (more tail pipe options)
https://shop.friedrich-motorsport.de/sh ... egory=4132

Nick Butler
Astra Model: 2017 SRi Nav EcoFlex S/S
Astra Options: Pretty standard I think
Astra Colour: Summit White

Post by Nick Butler » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:47 am

That sounds lovely.
SRi Turbo Nav EcoFlex - Summit White. S/S

Return to “Introductions”