Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner

Hello People

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Ivanzu 
#1 ·
I have just joined this forum, and it is a delight to be here. There is so much things to learn about my car.
I have got an Astra K since July 2017. It is 1.4 150 HP Auto Deep Sky Blue (Loving the colour).

After I got the car, a very irritating rattling sound was coming from the right front door. After a day's struggle, dealer service was able to found the source and fixed it.

After this little incident every thing has been problem free. The only minor concern I have is that the automatic transmission seems to keep the rpm really low. When I demand a strong acceleration from the car, I sometimes notice that rpm is at 1250 and the car cannot respond as fast as I would like it to do. Maybe Sport mode can solve this issue, but I haven't used it so much yet.

In the city driving, I am getting around 32 mpg ( 9l/100km) although the trip computer shows 8 l/100km. It is a bit more than I expected and I hope that it will drop as the time passes and after the car gets its first service visit.

Anyway, generally I am satisfied with my car and wish you all fun and safe drives with your Astras.

See less See more
#4 ·
Welcome, regodulaz!

Deep sky blue is a lovely colour; I had my previous Astra J in that, but wanted a change this time.

Enjoy your car!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.