Two sets of Astra wheels for sale.

Buy and Sell from other members
Stancef

Two sets of Astra wheels for sale.

Post by Stancef » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:09 am

Hi all. I got two sets of 18inch #Astra MK6 or MK7 wheels for sale. Hit me up if you’re interested. Silver one comes with tyres and centre caps and is a deep dish finished in smoked chrome while the black one is a stock rim. None of them require extra parts to fit if you have a petrol engine that’s below 1.7 litres. The silver one is going for £500 as there are a few kerb marks on them hence the price...while the black one is going for £350. I’m open to offers so don’t be shy. See photos. Items are in Harrow, ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageLondon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

faelauzma

Re: Two sets of Astra wheels for sale.

Post by faelauzma » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:17 am

Is this still available?
I learned to approach racing like a game of billiards. If you bash the ball too hard, you get nowhere. As you handle the cue properly, you drive with more finesse.

Stancef

Post by Stancef » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:32 am

Hello. Only the black ones are still available.

Astra_k_16

Post by Astra_k_16 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:26 pm

Stancef wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:09 am
Hi all. I got two sets of 18inch #Astra MK6 or MK7 wheels for sale. Hit me up if you’re interested. Silver one comes with tyres and centre caps and is a deep dish finished in smoked chrome while the black one is a stock rim. None of them require extra parts to fit if you have a petrol engine that’s below 1.7 litres. The silver one is going for £500 as there are a few kerb marks on them hence the price...while the black one is going for £350. I’m open to offers so don’t be shy. See photos. Items are in Harrow, ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageLondon.

What’s the difference between alloys for diesel or petrol?

Stancef

Post by Stancef » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:11 pm

Astra_k_16 wrote:
Stancef wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:09 am

What’s the difference between alloys for diesel or petrol?
The differences are strictly for the Astra J - these wheels only fit 1.3 diesel, 1.4 petrol and 1.6 petrol engines on Astra Js.

Not sure if diesels on the Astra K have a different PCD form their petrol ones. If the PCD on Astra K is 5x105, then the wheels should fit just fine as this would mean the Vauxhall ditched wheel dimension variation in the Astra K.

GRAHAMY09
Astra Model: Sports Tourer 1.6 cdti (136) elite
Astra Colour: Deep Sky Blue

Post by GRAHAMY09 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:20 pm

Astra k all wheels are 105 PCD

Stancef

Post by Stancef » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:54 pm

Thanks Grahamy09. That settles it then. The wheels are a perfect fit for the K.

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”