Powerflex Bar & Boot/Hatch Light

Buy and Sell from other members
josephdgould
Astra Model: '16 Holden Astra BK
Astra Colour: Cosmic Grey

Powerflex Bar & Boot/Hatch Light

Post by josephdgould » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:20 am

Hi all,

I'm looking for a Powerflex Bar to replace my generic/useless pocket on my Aussie Astra K.

Also looking for a boot light to wire on the other side of my hatch for additional lighting.

Cheers,
Joe

Steel_Blade
Astra Model: Not yet.

Re: Powerflex Bar & Boot/Hatch Light

Post by Steel_Blade » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:27 pm

I have a full powerflex bar replacement kit - bar / cover, removal tool, and cable loom. BUT it is my original equipment which I damaged trying to get it off. The cover has a scratch or two and the bar itself was pulled off the cover. It's all back together ok now, fully functional but you would need a trim removal tool to assist getting the cover off again, and the cover would have the scratches, which might actually polish out if you're lucky. The replacement kit cost me £58 on ebay which is the cheapest I've seen it. There are details for fitting it on this forum if you do a bit of searching. If you're interested in mine, can give you more info. / pictures if you want.
(Ordered 24/3/16) Power Red Elite Nav 1.6i 200PS with :
18 inch bi-colour alloys, Parking Pack, Smartphone holder, Steel spare wheel, Driving assistance pack 1, Keyless entry and start, IntelliLux LED headlights, Power driver's seat. Collected 10/6/16.

morgoth
Astra Model: Innovation 1.4 T 150hp
Astra Colour: Summit white

Post by morgoth » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:22 pm

As for the boot light - viewtopic.php?t=257

josephdgould
Astra Model: '16 Holden Astra BK
Astra Colour: Cosmic Grey

Post by josephdgould » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:51 am

Steel_Blade wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:27 pm
I have a full powerflex bar replacement kit - bar / cover, removal tool, and cable loom. BUT it is my original equipment which I damaged trying to get it off. The cover has a scratch or two and the bar itself was pulled off the cover. It's all back together ok now, fully functional but you would need a trim removal tool to assist getting the cover off again, and the cover would have the scratches, which might actually polish out if you're lucky. The replacement kit cost me £58 on ebay which is the cheapest I've seen it. There are details for fitting it on this forum if you do a bit of searching. If you're interested in mine, can give you more info. / pictures if you want.
Awesome, do you happen to have a photo of the cover?

oastra

Post by oastra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:27 am

I m interessed for the loom connected under the cigaret lighter. Do you sell it and how much ?
OastrA

Steel_Blade
Astra Model: Not yet.

Post by Steel_Blade » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:19 pm

josephdgould wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:51 am

Awesome, do you happen to have a photo of the cover?
Added a couple of photos to try and show the damage as much as possible. Depends how much of a perfectionist you are as to whether it would bother you. You can only see the scratches when the light falls in a certain way, and you might be able to mask it by polishing out. I've had the whole lot back in the car and works perfectly including attaching my phone holder. Because I pulled the two screws out which hold the actual bar to the cover, using the supplied "removal tool", if I were using it in the car again, I'd remove the two screws and put a couple of blobs of araldite between the bar and cover just to make sure it holds. I've managed to remove the cover quite easily using a 3/4 inch chisel without damaging the trim. Anyway, anyone interested can have the whole kit, or part of, for £10 plus p&p.

DSCN5226.JPG

DSCN5227.JPG

(Ordered 24/3/16) Power Red Elite Nav 1.6i 200PS with :
18 inch bi-colour alloys, Parking Pack, Smartphone holder, Steel spare wheel, Driving assistance pack 1, Keyless entry and start, IntelliLux LED headlights, Power driver's seat. Collected 10/6/16.

oastra

Post by oastra » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:22 pm

You sell the loom ?
OastrA

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”