Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner

Astra K full set of seats from a SRI

12K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  casuk 
#1 ·
Full set of Astra K 5dr hatchback seats + door covers , SRI model . They are in great condition, been on the car for about 5000 miles.
Looking for collection LS29 Ilkley W. Yorkshire.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Sorry for that, i accidentally forgot to state a price.

ASKING PRICE 300£

Yes i have upgraded to leather seats from an elite trim. I made to fit the doors panels with the led strip to work as normal. Next job it.s to retrofit the electrical adjustment and the heating seats system. I will need the cables and i.m waiting for some infos from a friend working for opel in romania, if the ecu need reprogramming and how to do it.

#7 ·
andrewn said:
Hi drkprn,

How easy was the leather seat upgrade? I have a 1.6T SRI Nav with cloth seats and would like to upgrade to leather.

Can you just swop them out, or is it not that simple?

Thanks

Nick
The actual seat swap is easy enough, the problem comes if you don't have the heated seats or elec adjustable seats already as you'd need wiring and heated seat switch panel then a VCI

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

#9 ·
Hi cornishtaz,

I've got my leather seats for a bargain £300 on ebay, and am now trying to fit them! Got the rear bench off, but struggling with the rear backrests. I have undone all the bolts but cannot release the seats from the tracks, nor separate them in the middle.

Any tips?

Thanks

#10 ·
andrewn said:
Hi cornishtaz,

I've got my leather seats for a bargain £300 on ebay, and am now trying to fit them! Got the rear bench off, but struggling with the rear backrests. I have undone all the bolts but cannot release the seats from the tracks, nor separate them in the middle.

Any tips?

Thanks
There's a spring type plunger at each end see pics below. The part on the outer edge needs to be moved towards car bodywork while carefully lifting the backrest upwards. I removed the backrest as one piece.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.