And the final :cool:

View attachment 1049
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: Sob
#4 ·
Looking really good!

Are there any modifications to the rear bumper? Perhaps some extra pictures closer to the exhaust and bumper.

#5 ·
AdieMcc said:
Looks good. Finally someone has the courage to do it!
Does it go any faster?
Sound better?
Thanks a lot. Top speed or acceleration did not change, both the same. Sound is like same of the stock, maybe the noise has increased around %5.

mattonecz said:
Nice job. what exhaust did you install? original from 1.6?
Thank you, they are custom job in Ankara. The original 1.6T exhaust system is not coming to Turkey :(

rkristensen said:
Looking really good!

Are there any modifications to the rear bumper? Perhaps some extra pictures closer to the exhaust and bumper.
Thank a lot, the rear bumper is the same, we just made some little changes in the diffusser, only holes cutting. i'm gonna take new pics from close angle ;)

#9 ·
Very nice looks good. My issue is do you want to give the impression it's a 1.6turbo :D. With the double exhaust. There nothing to gain in performance. If it when 0 to 60 say 5sec and had the engine chipped then all good. Otherwise I don't get it. I'm not slagging of the work. I love what you done. But you might as well go that extra mile and re chip the engine. Then that be nice. You could take on the golf gti Gtd r32 and Peugeot gti. Funny enough those Gtd golf are very quick and diesel

#11 ·
PeteVX16 said:
Hi Guys
Double exhaust does look convincing, only missing the RED TURBO badge......
its not about any badge. the coor looks much better but not tryin to be 1.6..
but it probably could be chipped close to 1.6 :]

#13 ·
I'm gonna apply chip tuning, but there is no protocol code for 1.4 t engine ecu. We are waiting the good news from tuning companies.

I wanted the 1.6t engine but it didn't come to Turkey, and it still isn't coming :evil:

#15 ·
miscen said:
The protokol codes have just been released for 1.6 cdti. My friends' tuning company, 2CR tuning has started to work on some astra k models.

Also, I hope the codes for 1.4 t will be released soon.
yes, i talked about this situation with Ümit Bağıran, we are waiting all together for 1.4 T engine :)

#16 ·
schumici said:
miscen said:
The protokol codes have just been released for 1.6 cdti. My friends' tuning company, 2CR tuning has started to work on some astra k models.

yes, i talked about this situation with Ümit Bağıran, we are waiting all together for 1.4 T engine :)
EDS do a remap for the 1.4t which gives around 184ps...also Superchips in UK should be offering something next year

#17 ·
JJ-Yorks said:
EDS do a remap for the 1.4t which gives around 184ps...also Superchips in UK should be offering something next year
Is it really remap or chipbox? they told me that the protocol code hasn't shared yet over the world by GM or Ecu producer

#18 ·
JJ-Yorks said:
schumici said:
miscen said:

Do they open the ECU? Because as others said, the protocols haven't released for 1.4T. IF it's this is a good news that in near future we will have opportunity to chip from other brands.

#19 ·
Have done the double exhaust conversion on my 1.4 (150hp), seams like the sound in the exhaust is more deeper than on the original backbox, And maybe a little louder (5-10%) but that could because the KN filter. Did the cutout of the rear valance an looks like the original one (dismantle and the cutout lines is marked on the backside 😁)

#21 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.