Astra Model: 1.4T 150 Sri
Astra Options: Flux Capacitor
Astra Colour: Summit White

Re: Service esc

Post by Scotty_b » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:13 pm

Astraknot wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:18 pm
Hi,

Mine came on for a few seconds for the first time this morning. Also, the car took a little longer to start than usual then the service esc came on for a few seconds.
This happened to mine this afternoon. Hopefully nothing serious as just had 2nd service last week.
Astra K 1.4T 150 SRi, Summit white. De-Chromed with gloss black.

adewolves

Post by adewolves » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:37 pm

I had the service ESC problem with my Astra, turned out to be a problem with the pistons which my dealer changed. Got my car back this week after being in repair for 4 weeks. Car feels even better now, especially after having a Corsa and a Clio as hire cars during the 4 weeks.

Scotty_b
Astra Model: 1.4T 150 Sri
Astra Options: Flux Capacitor
Astra Colour: Summit White

Post by Scotty_b » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:56 pm

I can report that the message hasn't returned, strange one.
Astra K 1.4T 150 SRi, Summit white. De-Chromed with gloss black.

Astraknot
Astra Model: Tech Line 1.4T 125
Astra Colour: White

Post by Astraknot » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:49 pm

Hi,

Update: Vauxhall found nothing since the warning didnt stay for more than a second and message never came back since. There is also no loss in power. I guess maybe its was just a drop in battery voltage.

Welshy

Post by Welshy » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:47 pm

Hi , I,very got an Astra sports tourer elite nav turbo 3 weeks ago I got a service esc light come on the car has only done 15500 miles so I took it to Vauxhall told it was engine misfire went online to check it says 3 cylinders misfire and 1 low on pressure then got told last week they got the parts and rebuilt engine but it was not running right so they were going to strip down and rebuild called a week later and have been told it will need new piston rings that I will have my car back next week it has already been 3 weeks that they have had my car and I was left without a hire car the car is still under warranty it's just coming on a year old it is a 67 plate

Redman
Astra Model: Astra elite nav 150
Astra Colour: red

Post by Redman » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:45 pm

Welshy wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:47 pm
Hi , I,very got an Astra sports tourer elite nav turbo 3 weeks ago I got a service esc light come on the car has only done 15500 miles so I took it to Vauxhall told it was engine misfire went online to check it says 3 cylinders misfire and 1 low on pressure then got told last week they got the parts and rebuilt engine but it was not running right so they were going to strip down and rebuild called a week later and have been told it will need new piston rings that I will have my car back next week it has already been 3 weeks that they have had my car and I was left without a hire car the car is still under warranty it's just coming on a year old it is a 67 plate
Hi
What engine is it?

PACMANIA

Post by PACMANIA » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:09 pm

Just had service inspection with the spanner when I started the car this morning car only. Car done 13,000 miles I dismiss it surely that cannot be right

astraalecs

Post by astraalecs » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:00 am

I have an astra j gtc sport with the 1.6t. Had the service esc, engine warning light and I cat recall the third light. All 3 came on and stayed on. Car felt it was running on 3 cylinders. Lack power. Took it to dealer who advised it was a coil pack issue.

Return to “Faults & Technical”