Elite Nav Sports Tourer...

Post pictures of your Astra K here
MOOGLEYS
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:39 pm
Astra Model: 1.6T Elite Nav Sports Tourer
Astra Colour: Deep Sky Blue

Elite Nav Sports Tourer...

Post by MOOGLEYS » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:24 pm

Had it a week now and it’s great. I had a 1.4T Elite Nav hatch brand new before but it developed bad LSPI after only 110 miles so had it refunded. The extra boot space on the ST is fantastic.

Image

Image

Image


MOOGLEYS
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:39 pm
Astra Model: 1.6T Elite Nav Sports Tourer
Astra Colour: Deep Sky Blue

Re: Elite Nav Sports Tourer...

Post by MOOGLEYS » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:42 pm

Engine pic just because it looks nice.... lol

Image


NickT
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:20 pm
Astra Model: Sports Tourer MY2017 1.4T 150
Astra Options: Innovation, Nav
Astra Colour: Deep Sky Blue

Re: Elite Nav Sports Tourer...

Post by NickT » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:51 pm

How does the ride and general feel on road differ between hatch and ST?


MOOGLEYS
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:39 pm
Astra Model: 1.6T Elite Nav Sports Tourer
Astra Colour: Deep Sky Blue

Re: Elite Nav Sports Tourer...

Post by MOOGLEYS » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:07 pm

Tbh I cannot tell the difference the ST drives and handles as well as the hatch and driving you do not feel the extra weight at the back. The change to the 1.6T is quite noticeable especially the in gear torque. The 1.4T was nippy but never felt quick to me the 1.6T once out of 1st gear really pulls well and is surprisingly quick. The extra load space in the ST is fantastic and my dog is much happier.... :D

I had a GTC with the 1.6T and would say the ST with the same engine feels quicker and more responsive although it does not handle roundabouts as well even with the watts link fitted.


u697040
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:25 pm

Re: Elite Nav Sports Tourer...

Post by u697040 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:28 pm

MOOGLEYS wrote:Tbh I cannot tell the difference the ST drives and handles as well as the hatch and driving you do not feel the extra weight at the back. The change to the 1.6T is quite noticeable especially the in gear torque. The 1.4T was nippy but never felt quick to me the 1.6T once out of 1st gear really pulls well and is surprisingly quick. The extra load space in the ST is fantastic and my dog is much happier.... :D

I had a GTC with the 1.6T and would say the ST with the same engine feels quicker and more responsive although it does not handle roundabouts as well even with the watts link fitted.
Put some michellin piolt sport 4's on and trust me it will handle like it's on rails, wet or dry. Love my 1.6t and as you say, once out of 1st it just takes off, 3rd into 4th is particularly good. Can't wait to get it mapped.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk



u697040
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:25 pm

Re: Elite Nav Sports Tourer...

Post by u697040 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:29 pm

u697040 wrote:
MOOGLEYS wrote:Tbh I cannot tell the difference the ST drives and handles as well as the hatch and driving you do not feel the extra weight at the back. The change to the 1.6T is quite noticeable especially the in gear torque. The 1.4T was nippy but never felt quick to me the 1.6T once out of 1st gear really pulls well and is surprisingly quick. The extra load space in the ST is fantastic and my dog is much happier.... :D

I had a GTC with the 1.6T and would say the ST with the same engine feels quicker and more responsive although it does not handle roundabouts as well even with the watts link fitted.
Put some michellin piolt sport 4's on and trust me it will handle like it's on rails, wet or dry. Love my 1.6t and as you say, once out of 1st it just takes off, 3rd into 4th is particularly good. Can't wait to get it mapped.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Sorry about the spellings, bloody predictive text!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk



u697040
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:25 pm

Re: Elite Nav Sports Tourer...

Post by u697040 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:30 pm

u697040 wrote:
u697040 wrote:
MOOGLEYS wrote:Tbh I cannot tell the difference the ST drives and handles as well as the hatch and driving you do not feel the extra weight at the back. The change to the 1.6T is quite noticeable especially the in gear torque. The 1.4T was nippy but never felt quick to me the 1.6T once out of 1st gear really pulls well and is surprisingly quick. The extra load space in the ST is fantastic and my dog is much happier.... :D

I had a GTC with the 1.6T and would say the ST with the same engine feels quicker and more responsive although it does not handle roundabouts as well even with the watts link fitted.
Put some michellin piolt sport 4's on and trust me it will handle like it's on rails, wet or dry. Love my 1.6t and as you say, once out of 1st it just takes off, 3rd into 4th is particularly good. Can't wait to get it mapped.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Sorry about the spellings, bloody predictive text!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Does yours have the sport button? Makes a massive difference.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk



MOOGLEYS
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:39 pm
Astra Model: 1.6T Elite Nav Sports Tourer
Astra Colour: Deep Sky Blue

Re: Elite Nav Sports Tourer...

Post by MOOGLEYS » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:48 pm

Nope no sport button. Mines an Elite made for comfort.....lol..

It handles good but it’s not a patch on the GTC. :-)


gtis
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:17 pm
Astra Model: Astra J elite sport tourer
Astra Colour: Soft bronze

Re: Elite Nav Sports Tourer...

Post by gtis » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:42 pm

I have a Astra J elite sport touer 1.6
Waiting for delivery of a 1.4t elite nav


Ivanzu
Posts: 1119
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:50 am
Astra Model: 1.4T
Astra Colour: Power Red

Re: Elite Nav Sports Tourer...

Post by Ivanzu » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:49 pm

MOOGLEYS wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:48 pm
Nope no sport button. Mines an Elite made for comfort.....lol..

It handles good but it’s not a patch on the GTC. :-)
I disagree. Current Astra has better track times than GTC so it must handle better.


Post Reply

Return to “Members Gallery”