Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner

Opel Astra K Body Kit and Accesory

38K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  Quarryhunslet 
#1 ·
Hey Guys, Jasper here and I'm new to the group. Currently searching for Astra K Body kit but can't seems to find them anywhere. Any mates here can render some assistance? I went to some china website and their Astra K (Buick) looks fantastic, I've attached a picture of that. Not sure if that is the facelifted model or anything. Will really be grateful if someone can share information of accessories and Astra K related mods with me. Some links and your personal user experience will be really good.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
The design could be had in VX line currently. What you can see on the picture is the lower splitter and exhaust tips currently seen on GSi spy pictures.

#7 ·
If you can, let us know where did you sourced it from,ok? Thanks.

#8 ·
leijasper said:
Hey Guys, Jasper here and I'm new to the group. Currently searching for Astra K Body kit but can't seems to find them anywhere. Any mates here can render some assistance? I went to some china website and their Astra K (Buick) looks fantastic, I've attached a picture of that. Not sure if that is the facelifted model or anything. Will really be grateful if someone can share information of accessories and Astra K related mods with me. Some links and your personal user experience will be really good.

Astra K Rear Bumper.jpg
I found this at the beginning of the year and as I have contacts in China who work for GM I ask for a price and unfortunately even when paid for by someone living in China costs more than having a duplex stainless steel silencer made in the UK.

#11 ·
Ebbye8 said:
Saw these body bits for sale on Madmotors.co.uk Was tempted to take a look at them but decided I'd like to keep my Astra understated, so I can surprise the next Audi or BMW that annoys me.

https://www.madmotors.co.uk/body-kits/vauxhall/vauxhall-astra-body-kits/vauxhall-astra-mk7-body-kits.html

#23 ·
cornishtaz said:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Nice mate, i got the same colour, i am looking at the full kit on https://www.magnatuning.com/en/product/19345/Opel-Astra-K-Crono-Body-Kit. The sides are the same as yours how do these go on ? they just stick on with some tiger seal or did you have to drill holes ?.

The full kit what i think just all clips onto the car, drill holes in the front bottom bumper to screw the front splitter on, and looking at the rear bumper that just replaces the black plastic thats already on. (what you have done on the rear where exhausts are with the custom).

These are the rims that i was looking at 18", (got 17" on atm as standard) might need to lower the car just a bit but ill have to see,