Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner

SRI VX Line

7K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  chrism40 
#1 ·
Got this beauty last month, by far the best looking car I've had.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi Josh,
They do look sweet, hey. I'm the proud owner of the Holden Astra RSV in Australia (In Summit White of course). I see you've got the same non fog light front bumper as we get in Aus. is that something you specified or is it what you get standard ? You've got the side skirts as well (a few of the local (Euro) forum members have asked me in the past where to source them from, but here they are standard on the top two models (RS and RSV) so I haven't been able to give much help now I know you can get them on that model they might have a chance of tracking them down.
So all's you need now are front and rear mudflaps to finish it off and help keep it cleaner.
Post some specs and if you have got any plans for your Sri VX hottie. ;)

#3 ·
Vx line body kit adds different bumpers and side skirts. Unfortunately, this bumper excludes having front fog lights.

Nice car!

#5 ·
Yes, that's the one. Go onto vauxhall.co.uk and spec sri with this vx and you will see then.

#7 ·
Does look good, same as mine. I don't miss the fog lights at all, they are one of the least used accessories on any car, many high models dont even have them now. For the most part I don't think they help much and most people use them illegally anyway. In the 6 years I had my last car I don't think there was a time single time I could have used them as the law suggests.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.