Opel Astra K Sports Tourer 1.4T

62K views 108 replies 18 participants last post by  jncevcosta 
#1 ·
Hi everyone.

I ordered last friday my Opel Astra K Sport Tourer 1.4T Cosmic Gray :D

I leave here a list of the options that I chose:

- TASB - "Athena" Jet Black Seats
- LP0X - Pack Matrix II
- SRY - Sport and Ergonomic Seats (Driver and Passanger)
- USS- Two USB Ports in backseats
- CF5 - Sunroof
- ZQ3 - Opel Eye with Radar
- UTJ - Alarm
- SJQ - Small Tire

The information I have is that the car arrives at the end of July :mrgreen:

#4 ·
Anupanu said:
Welcome from the UK jncevcosta,

I hope it doesn't feel as if you have to wait too long
Now that I have ordered the car it seems that time has stopped and that the day never comes to pick it up :D

AdieMcc said:
Post some pictures when it arrives. I'd like to see the jet black seats
When he arrives I will do a full photo shoot. :mrgreen:

This will be the second one at home. I leave here a photo of my mother's car

#8 ·
tomzzi said:
Great picture!

Good choice of color (cosmic grey). On sunny day is very nice color. Nice package. Good choice on engine too.

Poslano z mojega D5803 z uporabo Tapatalk
Thank you.

I found the order papers right now and noticed that in addition to the equipment I wrote in the first post I also ordered an alarm and a small tire.

#10 ·
Bbm67 said:
Ordered mine on the 24'th of april and its expected at the end of this month.
Ordered a 1.4t 150pk but starting to regret the choice as i read negative things about it here.
also mine is magnetic silver and almost all the options
The arrival date of yours goes against what they said, at the stand where I ordered mine, which usually takes 60 days to deliver the cars.
I also read about these problems and hope that my car arrives with them corrected. :?

#11 ·
Touch wood .. my 1.4t 150 purchased at the end of March has had none of the problems mentioned by lots on here and suspect these problems were with earlier models..

#12 ·
jncevcosta said:
Bbm67 said:
Ordered a 1.4t 150pk but starting to regret the choice as i read negative things about it here.
The arrival date of yours goes against what they said, at the stand where I ordered mine, which usually takes 60 days to deliver the cars.
I also read about these problems and hope that my car arrives with them corrected. :?
Cant wait till i have it, taking long:) well i've ordered mine in april and called the dealer and he said its planned for the 3th of july:(

#13 ·
Bbm67 said:
jncevcosta said:
Bbm67 said:
Cant wait till i have it, taking long:) well i've ordered mine in april and called the dealer and he said its planned for the 3th of july:(
It's only 2 weeks left :) To get my it still lacks a lot of time. :(

#15 ·
Been at my dealer's today and he stated that my car has been recalled for adjustments on the engine and gearbox, maybe they have found the solution for the problems instead of workarounds.

To bad as i need to wait for a longer period of time but also positive to know the problems would be solved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.