Post by Razormatt » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:59 pm

Would love to add it to my elite
Carbon Flash Elite Nav 1.4 (150PS) Turbo

Proph
Astra Model: 1.0T SRI NAV Ecoflex (105) S/S
Astra Colour: Summit White

Re: Astra K 200bhp Fully Loaded

Post by Proph » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:54 pm

I gotta say I think the sports button is probably in the top 3 most fun features inside the car and the reason I went for the SRI nav over the elite nav.
1.0 Turbo SRI NAV (105) Start/Stop Ecoflex in White
powerflex bar, silver rimsavers & matching piano black driving instructor roof sign

cooldad
Astra Model: 1.6 SRi Turbo 200PS
Astra Options: 18" Alloys + IntelliLux LED Matrix Headlights
Astra Colour: Power Red

Post by cooldad » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:22 am

Proph wrote:I gotta say I think the sports button is probably in the top 3 most fun features inside the car and the reason I went for the SRI nav over the elite nav.
Got to agree with you there, Proph! :D

From my personal perspective, I also liked the idea of having the Driving Assistance Pack 1 as standard on the SRi and I genuinely wasn't bothered about the other features that came with the Elite.
Astra 1.6 SRi Turbo 200 PS / 150 kW, Power Red.
'Intellilux' headlights, 18 in / 45 cm bi-colour alloys, driving assistance pack, advanced parking pack.

otj
Astra Model: Sports Tourer 1.4T M6 Innovation (Elite Nav)
Astra Options: AGR+leather+iLux+Nav (all except sunroof)
Astra Colour: Summit white

Post by otj » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:13 pm

pete93 wrote:dynamic is more sporty and comes with the button automatically. innovation doesnt but you can pay extra for it.
Not true in every country. I have the Innovation with all available options except sunroof. For some reason the sport button isn't available as an option.
Opel Astra Sports Tourer Innovation (Elite) 1.4T M6, Summit White.

Old: Astra J Sports Tourer Sport (SRi) 1.4T M6 2013

Anupanu
Astra Model: Elite 1.6CDTi 110
Astra Options: Intellilux, Driver & Parking Pack, AGR Power Seats
Astra Colour: Emerald Green

Post by Anupanu » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:49 am

cooldad wrote:
Proph wrote:I gotta say I think the sports button is probably in the top 3 most fun features inside the car and the reason I went for the SRI nav over the elite nav.
Got to agree with you there, Proph! :D

From my personal perspective, I also liked the idea of having the Driving Assistance Pack 1 as standard on the SRi and I genuinely wasn't bothered about the other features that came with the Elite.
Well, its a good job we are not all the same, I played with the Sport button on the SRi that I had on hire and my son's Giulietta has its DNA, but I must be getting old as I just want the car to do its thing with out me telling it how I want it to behave. (and I like all the features that came with Elite, heated rear seats? How far up the food chain is that? Climate, set and forget, brilliant. Heated seats that AUTOMATICALLY come on and go off. Electric handbrake, love it)

Thinking about it, a Sport button is more pertinent for you 1.6T owners. If I wanted my car to have even more ooomph, I would have picked a more powerful engine. You can't do that (yet!)
Had
5 Nova/Corsa
4 Astra, including current Elite in Emerald Green 1.6CDTi 110
4 Cavalier/Vectra/Insignia, including current Elite Nav ST in Luxor Blue 2.0CDTi

cooldad

Post by cooldad » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:02 pm

Anupanu wrote:
Well, its a good job we are not all the same, I played with the Sport button on the SRi that I had on hire and my son's Giulietta has its DNA, but I must be getting old as I just want the car to do its thing with out me telling it how I want it to behave. (and I like all the features that came with Elite, heated rear seats? How far up the food chain is that? Climate, set and forget, brilliant. Heated seats that AUTOMATICALLY come on and go off. Electric handbrake, love it)
As you say, each to his / her own - it's almost analogous to having a debate about colour, it's very personal, obviously!
'Intellilux' headlights, 18 in / 45 cm bi-colour alloys, driving assistance pack, advanced parking pack.

Anupanu
Astra Model: Elite 1.6CDTi 110
Astra Options: Intellilux, Driver & Parking Pack, AGR Power Seats
Astra Colour: Emerald Green

Post by Anupanu » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:54 pm

Totally agree...

You guys always saying that your red car is best reminds me of a woman I used to work with, she had a brand new Rover 200 (dates the story, I know) in red. She called it Slapper Red, as in the lipstick. But, by God nobody else could call it that on pain of death
Had
5 Nova/Corsa
4 Astra, including current Elite in Emerald Green 1.6CDTi 110
4 Cavalier/Vectra/Insignia, including current Elite Nav ST in Luxor Blue 2.0CDTi

cooldad

Post by cooldad » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:19 pm

Anupanu wrote:Totally agree...

You guys always saying that your red car is best reminds me of a woman I used to work with, she had a brand new Rover 200 (dates the story, I know) in red. She called it Slapper Red, as in the lipstick. But, by God nobody else could call it that on pain of death
Lol!! :lol: :lol:

Return to “Members Gallery”