Greetings from Baltics You have here nice English-speaking community.
I´ve been driving Opels for quite some time.
Since 2016 we had Corsa 1,4 automatic for family´s second car. We were planning to drive it for like another 10 years BUT....
..some time ago I discovered that 1,6T is discontiniued for Astra. Furthermore! All new Astras will have 3-pot petrol engines
That´s why a deal was made for this nice vechile. It was 1 year old, 26k km driven and for sale on quite a bargain.
Previos Corsa and Astra together.
what I like:
- I really like this car looks!
- Adaptive cruise control
- Punchy 147kw engine and smoooooooth automatic gearbox. It runs sth like 1750rpm @ 100km/h. No need to rev it over 2500rpm. Plenty low end torque.
- Comfty ergonimic seats
- LED headlights are phenomenal
whar Opel could have done better:
- I expected it to have some exterior lights under mirror / on door cards
- reverse camera is useless I´m used to VW Passat hidden camera solution
- Corsa had electric windshield heating that we already miss in these chill mornings