Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Can you post the direct link please I can't see them available for the K. Thanks

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi it's got + OT this means front & Rear it's a full set Mine gets delivered Tuesday catalog no 25392 .I got them to send there PayPal link.I sent a message when paying a set of 4 For Astra K 2016 5 Door Hatchback and gust got a message to say delivery by U P S so I'm positive it's a full set Also when you use the link I posted check the 2 Car windows with the Blue along the tops this shows both front and rear so it's definitely a set of 4.Hope this helps

·
Registered
463 Posts
Thanks very much for confirming, cant wait to see pictures of them fitted, is it an easy job?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very easy to fit if you purchase a set and your stuck installing them.There is a YouTube video on installation.It takes about 20 mins.And dose make the look good.I've had them on my last 5 cars.Very handy when it's Raining lets you put the window down about 2 inches and not have rain pouring in.And so far none of my last cars have had windows scratched by having these fitted

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just Quick update on wind deflectors.Receved mine today.And as I said the +OT is for the rear.so it's a full set Front & Rear.This is the item below.Iv checked them against my car and they are the correct set for Astra K 5 door Hatchback

ASTRA OPEL/GM/VAUXHALL Owiewka OPEL Astra V K 5d od 2015 (+OT HTB)
Catalog Number :25392

·
Registered
463 Posts
I watched a few youtube videos and saw a Finland called climair from Germany do very well made deflectors although I didn't see any for the astra

·
Registered
463 Posts
Lock-N, can you post a few pics with them on please?
Also can u highlight where you fitted the clips on each deflector, ive just ordered a set and want to make sure they stay secure as I've read a lot of negative reviews about them falling out on the motorway or cracking.
Thx

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Picture added at start of post.About the clips.On my last 4 cars never had to use clips on the front as they have always been a tight fit.Iv had to use clips on the Rear.On The Astra K Iv not used the clips front or rear as they are a tight fit no movement but it's up you if you think they are needed there is a YouTube video on fitting them and showing where to put the clips but.Mine are secure without clips and the reviews about them falling out & cracking Iv never had any problem alway stayed secure.And like Iv said I used clips on the rear on my last cars but not on Astra K

·
Registered
463 Posts
The picture looks great, especially with the tinted windows. I'll for them and see if they are tight, hopefully since they were tight on this mine should be the same, if not I'll fit the clips.
Tints might be my next mod now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts