Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
What Astramaster said, to save money. They've probably worked out the slightly lower power cars don't need it, and most buyers wouldn't have a clue what it was, or whether they'd got one or not.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Vauxhall never mentioned it in their brochure or any of their price guides (including June 2015) so even they didn't see it as a major selling point. I've never thought about it before - it sounds like a good solution but unless you do a side by side comparison I suspect the difference is fairly minor for most normal driving.

First we knew was when we saw the MY2016.5 changes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UKtekkie said:
Vauxhall never mentioned it in their brochure or any of their price guides (including June 2015) so even they didn't see it as a major selling point. I've never thought about it before - it sounds like a good solution but unless you do a side by side comparison I suspect the difference is fairly minor for most normal driving.

Here is what we found on the Belgian website (04/02/2016)

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
lovrie31 said:
UKtekkie said:

Here is what we found on the Belgian website (04/02/2016)
Its same with the Turkish site. But i think they have forgot to update that picture.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.