Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Does anyone know what differences there might be between the boot without spare wheel and one with the small spare wheel.
I want to buy a boot liner, but the ones on ebay all seem to be made for the small spare wheel type.

Thanks.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Boot without spare is a bit deeper and the surface is not flat. I havent seen any liner available for it. Likely u will have to do a custom one ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kristis,
I have the old liner from my Astra J, so might just get the heat gun on it and see if I can mould it into shape.

I'll let you know how I get on.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow thanks for the link, very much appreciated.
They do indeed do the liner for no spare wheel K's, out of stock till the April 20th but that's no problem, I will get one on order.

Again many thanks for that.

·
Registered
770 Posts
jazzman said:
Wow thanks for the link, very much appreciated.
They do indeed do the liner for no spare wheel K's, out of stock till the April 20th but that's no problem, I will get one on order.

Again many thanks for that.
No probs. I suspect that it's out of stock because I bought the one they had in! :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seems like it's back in stock, as I ordered one and later got a message saying it was out for delivery.
Time will tell.

Thanks again for your help.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Oh wait, apparently they do come in a range of colours including PINK...

OK, who ordered the pink Astra? Come on, own up... Hands up if you ordered the pink Astra...

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
UKtekkie said:
Oh wait, apparently they do come in a range of colours including PINK...

OK, who ordered the pink Astra? Come on, own up... Hands up if you ordered the pink Astra...
I think I might have done, apparently delivery is about 6 years, quicker if I never polish it.....

·
Registered
770 Posts
Boot liner arrived from Bootliners yesterday so put it in and it's a very good fit - nice that it flattens the weird ridged floor. Not bad for about £30. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts