Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't say your pockets!

Most of us keep a few quid in change in the car. For unexpected tolls, car parks, shopping trolleys etc.

I don't think there is really a suitable rattle free area in the K for a few coins.

Where do you keep yours?

·
Registered
91 Posts
did keep mine in the lil pocket under the steering wheel but when reversing uphill to park it did rattle a lot ,, put some thin foam stuff in there but looked pants so i keep my sweets in there away from the kids and the odd bit of change in the cupholders in the middle where the handbrake ought to be

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just had an idea.
I have one of those chewing gum tubs in my cup holder. Once I've emptied the gum from it, I think I'll re-purpose it into a coin tub.

·
Registered
280 Posts
oldskool said:
did keep mine in the lil pocket under the steering wheel but when reversing uphill to park it did rattle a lot ,, put some thin foam stuff in there but looked pants so i keep my sweets in there away from the kids and the odd bit of change in the cupholders in the middle where the handbrake ought to be
Everybody knows the container under steering wheel is for sweet stash! LOL

G

·
I have a coin purse that I bought when I was in Hong Kong. It's soft so it doesn't rattle and its in my door bin. It's pretty cool!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I tried to put a £1 coin in one of the three coin holders in the glove box today, it dosn't fit. Nether does a £2 coin :-/.

50p does tho so thats something.

Tried Euros too, they dont fit either! Im quite surprised.

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts