Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well , picked up the car today at around 0930hrs , and wow i was not disappointed , excellent service(from allun) and met swiss tj ;) (great fella with bang on info) , first port of call was motion lotion!! next stop all of north wales , we managed to rack up 327 miles today with comfortable driving , a bit of sport mode on the bends and straights , fiddled massively with the navi 9000 ( all phones bluetoothed etc) ipod sorted too, What can i say , a brilliant drive , exciting , comfy , responsive and damn right fun ......i've only come home now for the wife to watch enders otherwise i would still be playing ..... long and short , T'was all i expected and more , thank you so much to the guys on here for all the gen , i will get some pics up soon ;)

·
Registered
280 Posts
So jealous that you get to drive around north Wales. This car is made for bendy roads.

Trying to persuade my wife that the south of France with a slight detour via the Alps, would be a good summer holiday :D

She doesn't see it the same way!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Oh wow! What an exciting day - I bet you weren't able to sleep last night!

Are you happy with the performance of the 1.4 T so far? There are some really good reviews of it online, it seems to be quite a nippy car?

·
Registered
280 Posts
I am fairly certain, that those of us who have got their car will admit to having a massive grin on our faces when we first drove them!

If I am honest, I don't think I've enjoyed driving a car as much as this!

·
Registered
331 Posts
It's interesting hearing so many people describe a car as "fun" to drive. I don't think I have ever really experienced that LOL.... hopefully soon...

·
Registered
411 Posts
Nice to meet you and yours yesterday - I know you said you were going for a drive, but 300 miles is a fine effort!

I'd have to agree with the Sport button - although it does nothing to the power output, the car does sharpen up and become more 'darty'.

Feel free to pop in for coffee if you're passing, but please don't wear that green hoody again, it clashes with the Lime Green Corsa VXR in the showroom :D

Enjoy your car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts