Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Not my cup of tea, but then I don't really do modified cars. I'm guessing it's a photoshop?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Doesn't look very practical...

·
Registered
63 Posts
quite like the bumper and grill combo , but not sure it would look right on standard springs

·
Registered
34 Posts
I like it, definitely makes the front end look more aggressive and I like the idea of leaving the griffin in chrome. I'm just not sure if the same look could be achieved with the front bumper as in this picture as the lines just aren't there.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Had a chat with the owner and it's just a standard bumper sprayed black following the lines of foglight surround

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I didn't realise it was the standard bumper when i first commented. It does make it look more aggressive with the black. I think if I was going to do it, rather than leave the Griffin chrome, I'd take all the Griffins off and replace them with Blitzes.

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you look closely the line or crease that runs from the top of the fog all the way to the registration plate just isn't there on an sri bumper. Well it isn't on mine anyway.It might just be the angle of the picture but it looks to me like the bumper on the car above has more aggressive lines surrounding the fog light which differentiates the black section and the red section of the bumper.

Original image perhaps?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts