Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the dealers to see the new wonder, now that I have to wait 2 weeks till I can actually drive it, looks pretty good :)
Took a few quick pic's with the mobile...

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Land vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Car Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
I really like the opel badge instead of the Vauxhall one for the front grille and boot, do you think they are easily changed?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Working offshore, and the car arrived at the dealer 2 days before I was going.
Regarding the badges, I think the front one is easily changed with a new grill, but the back one looks a little more tricky.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Proph said:
I really like the opel badge instead of the Vauxhall one for the front grille and boot, do you think they are easily changed?
A friend of mine always changes his badges to Blitz. He bought a brand new Tigra and while they wouldn't supply it as an Opel, they were happy to order a set of Opel badges for him to buy and put on. I'm not sure what the insurance companies would think to it though?

·
Registered
463 Posts
1900sr said:
Proph said:
A friend of mine always changes his badges to Blitz. He bought a brand new Tigra and while they wouldn't supply it as an Opel, they were happy to order a set of Opel badges for him to buy and put on. I'm not sure what the insurance companies would think to it though?
Did he order the blitz badges from a VX dealership?
If they are easily removed I would just replace back to the original before I trade the car in a few years down the line.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I do like the colour myself, and that was the hardest choice when we ordered the car, because they didn't have any samples of it, only a couple of pictures. So we took a long shot and went for it, as we where looking to try something different than silver, and must admit as I saw the car in real, I absolutely loved it, no pictures justifies the colour.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts