Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there someone as impatient as me and phoned the dealer every week to find the status of their order for Astra K ST?

- From the day of order how long did it took to change status to planned for production?
- from planned for production how long it took to actually be produced?
- from production how long it took to be delivered to the dealer?

I have mine ordered on 23.03.2016 and today , almost two months later, no change in status (order received).

I have ordered ST 1.4 (150HP) Innovation (Elite in UK) NO matrix, no AGR seats, no navigation ..

Can I still hope to be delivered on time for my vacation after mid July ? :roll:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Just so you know I order mine on the 19of March my car arrive at the dealership they just given me a reg vf16 xxx. I'm going holiday tomorrow so it staying with them for another 2weeks was so suppose to come end of the month came a lot sooner 1.4turbo. Elite nav matrix lights massage seats parking pack and 18in wheel. The car will be registered when I go pick it up :D. So hang in there buddy and mine was build in ellesmere

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've ordered my Astra ST on january 22 and he's on the parking lot of Ellesmere since may 5th. So I hope he will arrive at my dealer in Belgium this week :)

It's a ST 1.4 125HP, Innovation, 18" wheels, navilink 900, no intellilux lights.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Opel Astra Innovation (Gliwice plant), 136hp cdti, Matrix lights, Nav 900, sunroof: ordered 26th January, delivery was late July, now late June.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ordered a sports tourer elite in March, delivery was supposed to be 10th May, my dealer told me it was passed to transport company beginning of May for delivery. Still not arrived. Told today the transport company had been contacted but they couldn't give a delivery date!! The wait goes on.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
PACMANIA said:
Remember Europe get there car 1st Opel Vauxhall last that why I'm voting to leave June 23 to much red tape
I'm not sure that's right, at least one UK user on here got his Sports Tourer before most dealers had got showroom stock. It also seems to me that UK owners ordering cars with Intellilux are getting them quicker than other users. I don't know if there is a difference between the lights on LHD cars (maybe these are the ones they've had problems with?)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.