Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please get your owner's manual and go to your car to see if you have these options available:

- reverse tilt mirror
- auto mirror folding
- extended hill start assist
- daytime tail lights

:?: :?:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
None of those are available on my SRi. I think you need the optional folding mirrors for the first two, the Intellilux lights to get the rear DRLs, and not sure about the Extended Hill Start Assist.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Razormatt said:
I have folding mirrors on my elite but no option for auto folding sadly and I don't have non of the other
Exactly! It seems some kind of misleading advertisement from Opel/Vauxhall... :x
The mirror's engine is there, so there is no reason to not work. And all actual cars have auto folding mirrors now!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Just looking at that price list you posted Nuno50, and it seems electrically folding mirrors should be standard on SRi. I think I need to read my manual to see how to operate them.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I think you are right, shame but I can't complain about it as I didn't order it thinking it had them. The poor fuel economy is another matter though.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Without the Parking Pack, the Elite has Electrically Folding Door Mirrors but they are not automatic:
View attachment 74

It's really not very obvious unless you read the small print very carefully though.

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Cornishtaz - you should have automatic folding mirrors on your SRi with parking pack. Do they work automatically? Perhaps via a Setting?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
UKtekkie said:
According to the latest 26 Nov price list the Automatic Folding Door Mirrors are only provided in the Parking Pack which is an option on both the SRi and the Elite:
Good observation. But that price list is for MY16.5, and 1900sr's Astra is MY16. So, it should comply the other price list's equipment.
Btw, can you share the link for that price list? Thanks in advance.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts