Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fuel gauge update if there is a update and it's been done can you please give the name of the dealership who carry out the work so when we go and asked. And they say no update. We can turn round and say contact this dealership they are aware of the problem. It's seem the right hand doesn't know what left is doing when it come to Vauxhall. That way we won't look like plebs when questioning the tech department. Any update for that matter even if a minor one name the dealership will make life easy for everyone on here. And post it please Thanks

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm not sure it is worth starting another thread on this when there is already an existing thread on the issue with loads of information.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like I said b4 drey no one left mention what dealerships they had there updates from so I keep banging on about it until someone says what dealership and where. Sorry to be moaning like a little bitch

·
Registered
331 Posts
I was under the impression that you didn't have the car yet. So surely, it will be a case of having the car in your possession and then getting the dealer to plug it in and run the update?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it yet as the current update doesn't really cure the problem anyway, unless Cornishtaz and I are both unlucky.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts