Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does anyone know how the tracking my vauxhall works and how long roughly it takes to go thru steps 1 to 2 then step two to 3 I been on step 1 since before 22nd October

·
Registered
495 Posts
I ordered my elite nav at the beginning of September and the Vauxhall tracking says confirmed build slot 14th October and says delivery expected 11th December but has been on step one now for a long time

I thought ordering a new car that was being built in England might be quicker but according to my dealer he is hoping for a delivery before Christmas but said it could be the new year which personally I think 4 months + is a bit of a joke

·
Registered
495 Posts
Ordered my Astra first week in September and as far as I know if you signed up for tracking before they took it down you can still get access through the email link they sent you if you didn't then sadly you can no longer sign up

My expected date went from the 18th December to the 11th December now the 4th December

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ooo same as me just different engine and transmission what colour you go for and have you added any extra option packs

·
Registered
495 Posts
Went for carbon black in the end as my last two cars have been white but sadly I didn't think the colour choice was that great all quite dull IMO would have liked a nice blue like the other halfs mokka

Only options I went for were parking sensors and rear tinted windows as the elite nav is already a very good spec

Fancied the new led lights but just couldn't justify spending the extra sadly

Going to keep the standard wheels for winter time and come spring put some nice new 18's on

What about yourself what colour and options did you go for ??

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Parking sensors aswell and the soft bronze I was hoping they had added the orangey colour to the astra range but no luck lol

·
Registered
360 Posts
Anybody know if this tracking system is still working? Where can I find the order reference?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just looked on "Tracking my Vauxhall". Ordered on the 29th December but shows build slot 07 January and estimated car arrival 12th Feb. (Dealer told me it would be about 16th March). Getting excited!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hi Deeps,

That sounds great!

I ordered a very similar red SRi to you (with fewer options) on 31 Dec with delivery quoted as 24 March so hopefully I'll get mine around the same time.

May I ask though, are you looking at trackmyvauxhall.co.uk or my.vauxhall.co.uk?

my.vauxhall.co.uk is still showing no dates for me, it just shows my Astra as "Vauxhall 9BF68 GYIT / 0002TBRE / 2016". There's nothing else, no detail on trim, extras or even transmission.

I tried to set up trackmyvauxhall by adding my code to the URL as described above and I received a confirmation email but that's not showing any dates either.

Has yours only just started tracking with a date or did you see dates all along?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi Kevin,

At least you will get a 16 plate but it doesn't really bother me as mine will still be a 2016 car but I have my own plates to be put on.

In answer to your previous question - That is the first time I have been on Track my Vauxhall as I had to ring the dealers to find out my tracking number.

Its more or less the same number of days between build to estimated delivery date as mine although yours was ordered later.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts