Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Astra 1.6T VX-Line Nav - Sovereign Silver
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a very minor thing but I used to use the timer on my 17 plate Astra every day, just upgraded to a 68 plate 1.6T and the updated trip computer seems to be missing a timer. Is it hidden somewhere or has it been removed? I can't find it anywhere.
I'm wondering if it was left off for safety reasons as it might encourage speeding? I used to like aiming for personal bests and had checkpoints at landmarks on my commute. Probably played too many driving games! I wouldn't say it encouraged me to speed though, it was dependant on what traffic/lights I hit rather than me speeding but I did enjoy seeing my precise trip time.
Are there any good looking timers around that would fit somewhere nicely or am I going to have to stick a kitchen timer on the dash somewhere?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just made me check, I have one in my 19 plate elite nav 1.6T as I thought. it's one ^ up from the digital speedometer. I would have thought it would be on yours also. :unsure:

Thanks for that, maybe I've been really stupid and somehow missed it, I thought I went through every screen about 3 times but I'll check in the next half hour.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just wondered if it’s been deselected on menu
Yes! I was just about to post to say I'd found it, along with some other screens I didn't know existed. They were just unticked in the settings. Also added Eco Statistics and Economy Index. There's a Top Consumers page too but that seems to be blank.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts