Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the 17" alloys the end of the radius is not simetric, making it look like it spins in different directions depeding in which side you're seeing.

Did someone noticed that? I would expect the left side alloys to be a mirror of the right side, not exactly the same!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Every wheel style of this type is the same with all makes (waits for incoming proof otherwise). I don't know of any wheel manufacturer that does left and right side. Luckily you can only see one side at a time so it's not a problem. :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
It does seem a bit odd that the wheel style is tied to the trim (Energy, SRi, Elite etc). I'm sure Ford and others allow a choice of wheel style for each trim. I appreciate the 18" bi-colour wheels are available as an upgrade but the cost is high and I'm not sure I want 18" wheels if they make the ride harder.

I quite like the Elite's multi-spoke (4) or the Energy's 10-spoke (2) that I'd have probably chosen over the SRi's five twin-spoke (3). Not a big deal but would be nice to get the choice.

View attachment 74
Are the bi-colour wheels noticeably two different colours?

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.