Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Been a regular reader over the past few months. Finally bitten the bullet and decided to join :)

Picked up my Summit White SRi Nav (1.6 CDTi 136PS S/S) in early February, I absolutely love it. The dealer threw in free parking sensors as a sweetener to get the deal but after reading some of your posts I wish I'd have asked them for parking assistance pack :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cornishtaz said:
Very nice, got any plans
Cheers dude, not at the moment but I've been following the work you've done to yours so I know where to look if I need some inspiration

lovrie31 said:
I want more...
I'll get some more pictures this weekend if I get the time

James 33 said:
Nice. White really suits it.
Kevin said:
Oh my, I went with white and still waiting but these make me feel like the choice I made was spot on!
Ace choice of colour!
Have to admit, white was the wife's choice. I wanted Power Red but as she didn't want the Astra I had to compromise with the colour. Have to admit though, I love it in white now it's here, think it was a great choice (I wont tell the wife that though ;) ) and as a bonus the wife loves the car now she's driven it - everyone's a winner!!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Glad your enjoying it and it looks great in white

The only reason I didn't choose white was my last two cars have been white and fancied a change also really like the deep sky blue but sadly there were none to look at when I ordered mine so went for black in the end which looks great when it's clean but white is so much easier to keep clean

·
Registered
357 Posts
I had the same with my wife. She was'nt as keen on the Astra as i was so said she wanted to be allowed to choose the colour so Emerald green for us. I should have held out though because once we had a test drive she loved it so probably would have been ok with it in any colour. She does'nt even drive. :lol:

·
Registered
83 Posts
shaunkc said:
Hi guys,

Been a regular reader over the past few months. Finally bitten the bullet and decided to join :)
Very nice car! I'm really glad I went for white too. Can't wait.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.