Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Andy, I'm waiting with bated breath for mine to arrive...Ordered 14/3, It's being built on 14/4 and delivery is hopefully 1st week in May. Emerald Green Elite Nav bi turbo with keyless entry, power seat, parking pack and drivers pack.... I'm the first to order one at my dealers in the Midlands! You won't be alone then!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was lucky only had to wait 6 weeks in Manchester there was 2 more ordered before me and there still waiting they ordered black so poss red was before no idea but yes I was first one to get one up here but a great car and boot space is good and loads of storage under floor I bet it will look nice in green with the chrome rails send us some pictures when u get up hands on it..

·
Registered
212 Posts
Ordered mine 19/01 and delivery is scheduled Early May - so hopefully not long now.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great quick release seats on back. switch on each side of boot 1 push and seats drop and also. Not sure if hatchback has got 40/20/seats with armrest but the sports tourer has dealer was surprised cos he never seen one before.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Fryrpc.... I'm taking it that by adding the intellilux lights, added to the time you've had to wait.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I am assuming so - it is through a company lease scheme so I never got to see what the lead time was without them.

I have read that some with Intellilux option are being pushed back another month or two due to shortage of supply and am just hoping that mine isn't going to be pushed back. Early May has always been the ETA so hoping it stays that way.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I went to my dealers the other day and they logged onto the VX site that tells them exactly what stage the car is at, including a delivery date. As stated above, mines being built tomorrow. Might be worth giving em a call and asking the same. At least you'll have up to date information and it may put your mind at rest.... Downside is you may also find out it's been put back!! But fingers crossed.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Just got confimation from the dealer that mine is being built on 5th of May. After the proud workers at Ellesmere Port have built my car, it's shipped to Opel's main factory in Rüsselsheim. That's because of the parking heater, for some reason the heaters are only installed in Germany. That takes about a month more. When they have shipped my car to Finland and the dealer finally delivers it to me, it's going to be the end of June or the beginning of July. I ordered the car in the beginning of February, so the delivery time is going to be five loooong months...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Andyofbolton said:
Not sure if hatchback has got 40/20/seats with armrest but the sports tourer has dealer was surprised cos he never seen one before.
I have it in my hatchback, really nice with armrest and the 40:20:40 folding when loading longer stuff :)
But I've understood it's not available in all contries?!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts