Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think i will change car speakers due to low sound performance. But i need to know measures of these. i couldnt succeed to find them on the net. Do you have any idea?

And in also open for advices better speakers:)

Thank you :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
What are the speakers like? The Sri is supposed to have premium speakers so I'm wondering how good they are?

My mate has a corsa and the sound system is rubbish, we both seem to agree my 10yr old stilo has far better sound. I would have thought it would be better in the newer Astras cars however? How is the warmth of the bass etc?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have elite and actually i dont have a lot of complain about the quality of sound abd bass performance but my musiclover!:) friend try to convince me to change them :D its not bad but im also courious about how good they can be..

·
Registered
411 Posts
A gang of 9yr-olds, singing along raucously to their favourite modern beat combos playing songs from the hit parade, have declared that the Astra's sound system is 'swagalicious' and, indeed, 'sick', which I'm led to believe is a good thing. It can certainly reach ear-bleedingly loud voume levels.

Subjectively, there's more bass evident while driving (it used to go AWOL in Astra J) and speech is very clear. Whether either of those things would tick the boxes for a true audiophile, I know not.

It is also more adjustable at the bottom ed of the volume range - in Astra J I always found '1' too loud when waiting in the car, in Astra K the levels are much better regulated and can go almost whisper-quiet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts