Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

So this evening I picked up my new astra, everything seems great so far :D Can anyone advise on setting DAB favourites. At the minute there are 5 which I never selected, so at the moment I'm scrolling through looking for the one I want

G

·
Awesome, glad you're enjoying it! You've got to find the station you want and then hold down on one of the presets to replace it, for a couple of seconds or so.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Note you can slide left and right to access 5 more presets or slide up to reveal 15 at a time.

You can also mix FM and DAB stations side by side if you like.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
M1chaelR said:
No problem James. I wonder if I can preset BBC Radio 2 to all of them haha
You could, but why would you want to? You need at least one other radio choice for when that annoying twerp Chris Evans is on! May I recommend 6 Music, although Sean Keaveny isn't much better.

G

·
1900sr said:
M1chaelR said:
No problem James. I wonder if I can preset BBC Radio 2 to all of them haha
You could, but why would you want to? You need at least one other radio choice for when that annoying twerp Chris Evans is on! May I recommend 6 Music, although Sean Keaveny isn't much better.
Haha I do like Chris Evans. Actually I've been wanting to listen to 6 music as I've heard good things about it. First car with DAB so I can now :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
I listen to Radio 2 as well, love the way it switches to FM and back again when needed!

I also have 5live & 5live sports extra programmed on DAB so can listen to football and cricket commentaries in crystal clear sound!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts