Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts

Got a nice picture of it today! Will be collecting Monday :D - very pleased with how it looks!

·
Registered
200 Posts
The 5-door looks really good in Carbon Flash!

·
Registered
48 Posts
otj said:
The 5-door looks really good in Carbon Flash!
Thanks! I'm so pleased with how it looks, Monday seems like such a long way away, especially with the perfect driving weather this weekend!

·
Registered
48 Posts
M1chaelR said:
Looks fab! Enjoy it :)
Cheers :) just one more day to go now, can't wait! I'll definitely be posting some more pics once it's in my hands

·
Registered
48 Posts
MarcR said:
gadgetgaz said:
Too busy having fun :lol:
Very much guilty! I've been driving it around since I picked it up at 4pm. I really enjoy the drive, very smooth, I can tell the engine has some poke too but I'm not going to give it some welly till I've run it in (a good excuse to rack some miles up!). The seats are very comfy I found it easy to get a comfortable position and I'm 6'6" and built like a second row rugby player so that really is something! As per reviews, the steering is a bit numb, but accurate. Navi900 is great. Interior doesn't feel like a Vauxhall to me at all, quite an up market feel! It looks amazing, I've taken some pics but need to edit before I post them. Tried the parking pack, bay parked twice, no issues, the second time it did it in one movement, no back and forth. The sensors are a bit over dramatic, they make you feel closer than you are to objects. Rear camera is good but a bit low. The rear LEDs look great too! One thing that's really going to take some getting used to is the size of the pillars at the rear!

One major surprise for me was that it has a rear arm rest. It kind of bothered me that it wouldn't have one and I got one, very happy about this!

And without a doubt, carbon flash is the best colour! :lol:

Overall, very pleased with my Astra K!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Some more pics! I'll get some of the interior, especially rear arm rest later on!

Rear lights:

Front:

Side:

Rear:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks guys! I'm very happy with how it looks!

I have a few more opinions on the car now I've had a chance to drive it a bit more:

One thing I have noticed, visibility is not so good compared with my Astra H, due to my height, and the seat not going low enough I have noticed that it's more difficult for me to see traffic lights change. I've been honked at 4 times so far at lights, which never happened previously!

Also the dash reflects in the window screen quite promenantly. But this isn't too annoying actually.

The heated seats and steering wheel are great, don't know how I've lived without them all these years! Also, I've not had an electric parking break before, but I must say, I like it!

The road noise from the tyres at speed is quite high, but I think this might be due to the tyres being a bit over inflated for my taste.

If any forum members have the 18" bicolour alloys it would be interesting to hear what pressure you're at and how you find the ride comfort and noise?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts