21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello again.
Is there any pins (and cables} on bcm connector X6 pos. 16 and pos. 9 and X1 pos.21 because they are not used (the car have not an alarm system)? If these positions are empty and haven't any pins, from where may i take pins?
P.S.
There are pins with cables on X6 connector terminals 6 and 9
there is no pin and cable on X1 connector terminal 21 (for LED). I used pin from an old BCM connector, that i bought as second hand.

·
Registered
15 Posts
green/brown of sensor goes to bcm (pink X6 color pin 16)
green /bleu of siren goes to bcm(pink X6 pin 9)
shematic :

I'm wonder that in my car's BCM pink connector X6 pos. 16 and pos. 9 has pin terminals and cables but my car has no an alarm system. I think these terminals must be free. I can't find other end of these cables. I also can't understand if these pins are used for something or they are really free so i can cut these cables and use pins for connecting the ultrasonic anti theft sensor and siren. Any ideas and sugestions? What was in your car?

P.S.
There are pins with cables on X6 connector pin terminals 9 and 16. These pins are one wire serial LIN bus ports and are used from many sensors.
Rectangle Product Slope Font Parallel

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm wonder that in my car's BCM pink connector X6 pos. 16 and pos. 9 has pin terminals and cables but my car has no an alarm system. I think these terminals must be free. I can't find other end of these cables. I also can't understand if these pins are used for something or they are really free so i can cut these cables and use pins for connecting the ultrasonic anti theft sensor and siren. Any ideas and sugestions? What was in your car?

P.S.
There are pins with cables on X6 connector pin terminals 9 and 16. These pins are one wire serial LIN bus ports and are used from many sensors. View attachment 7836
Hey! In my car, in the X6 connector there are also wires on pins 9 and 16 (there is no alarm in the car). Thus, it is necessary to connect additional wires to wires 9 and 16 and direct them to the plafond and siren. Right? The existing wires on the X6 connector, apparently, go to some other connector. And already from this connector to various sensors. Alas, it is not known where this connector is located. I am also planning to start installing an alarm in the near future. If you have news, please write! Best regards

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hey! In my car, in the X6 connector there are also wires on pins 9 and 16 (there is no alarm in the car). Thus, it is necessary to connect additional wires to wires 9 and 16 and direct them to the plafond and siren. Right? The existing wires on the X6 connector, apparently, go to some other connector. And already from this connector to various sensors. Alas, it is not known where this connector is located. I am also planning to start installing an alarm in the near future. If you have news, please write! Best regards
following the instructions steps by step you will install it perfectly. i think nothing was forgotten good luck

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi! maybe, retrofit the alarm to my K (and another extras too). The easy part is the schematics. The "worst" part, update the correct calibrations into the BCM for the alarm works. I can add or remove RPO using the XML of the instrument edited but its neccesary upgrade the calibrations onto the BCM (in this step i have doubts, maybe need some help/support to change the calibrations).

Attached the schematics in good quality. Added too the UTT (and no UTT) schemes . The UTT is the Deadlock.This works locking all the doors, tailgate and cant be opened from inside the car But for this, need additional wires to the doors lock, and new door locks for UTT RPO.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi! maybe, retrofit the alarm to my K (and another extras too). The easy part is the schematics. The "worst" part, update the correct calibrations into the BCM for the alarm works. I can add or remove RPO using the XML of the instrument edited but its neccesary upgrade the calibrations onto the BCM (in this step i have doubts, maybe need some help/support to change the calibrations).

Attached the schematics in good quality. Added too the UTT (and no UTT) schemes . The UTT is the Deadlock.This works locking all the doors, tailgate and cant be opened from inside the car But for this, need additional wires to the doors lock, and new door locks for UTT RPO.
Hey! Thank you very much for the provided diagrams. This may come in handy in the future. Thanks to your diagram, I found out where the siren should still be installed. I mistakenly believed that the siren is located under the windshield. That's where I installed it! I was surprised that there were not two bolts under the windshield to attach the siren bracket. I had to fix the siren with one bolt.🙂 Maybe soon I will move the siren to the right place.
Shotgun Sewing machine needle Wood Household appliance accessory Office equipment

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey! Thank you very much for the provided diagrams. This may come in handy in the future. Thanks to your diagram, I found out where the siren should still be installed. I mistakenly believed that the siren is located under the windshield. That's where I installed it! I was surprised that there were not two bolts under the windshield to attach the siren bracket. I had to fix the siren with one bolt.🙂 Maybe soon I will move the siren to the right place. View attachment 8076
Fantastic!! Happy to help with the location of the alarm horn. ;)

hello i need the blue connector from the switch. Can someone lock on the connector or make a foto from it with the numbers please?
Blue connector:
1379029-3 : MQS Automotive Housings
Terminals
You can get Free Samples

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello, after some months I am back to the project. Yesterday I connected the siren to the power suply 12V /without control pin3/, but i find that it does consume exactly 0.56 mA (56 micro Amphers) current. The siren stood for several months without being connected to the power supply and the internal battery of the syren should have been discharged so biger current had to be measured. Is the siren fault? Has the siren internal accu? How to proceed? I doubt to open the siren enclosure to check. Any suggestions?

21 - 40 of 40 Posts