Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as i see there is two different version of colorless screens. And i wonder ehat is the reason of that difference between these two. I want to upGrade my single informative one if it is possible. Any idea?

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts
As far as I'm aware, the colour version comes with the Nav versions of the car. The non Nav versions have the monochrome display.

I'm not sure how easy it will be to upgrade though - I suspect it may be dependent on the car having the Navigation system and wouldn't be to simply be a case of installing just the new dash display.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
M1chaelR said:
I think it's if you've got the drivers assistance pack 1 or not
I got driver asisstance pack but still single information screen.

It may related with model years. Mine is 2016 and other one is 2016/5..

G

·
sebati said:
M1chaelR said:
I think it's if you've got the drivers assistance pack 1 or not
I got driver asisstance pack but still single information screen.

It may related with model years. Mine is 2016 and other one is 2016/5..
It might be that then. Both my Dad and my partners parents had Astra J's - 63 plates and they had different monochrome screens. Both were SRi and the only differences were start stop & Bluetooth on my Dad's

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
drey_p said:
As far as I'm aware, the colour version comes with the Nav versions of the car. The non Nav versions have the monochrome display.

I'm not sure how easy it will be to upgrade though - I suspect it may be dependent on the car having the Navigation system and wouldn't be to simply be a case of installing just the new dash display.
Well noth of these screens are monochrome and same.. There should be another cause of differences i guess.. Like sofware

·
Registered
856 Posts
sebati said:
drey_p said:

Well noth of these screens are monochrome and same.. There should be another cause of differences i guess.. Like sofware
Hi

Does the leaf symbol (if that's what it is) denote green credentials and if so could it be related to the start/stop of some engines?

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Paulch said:
sebati said:
drey_p said:

Hi

Does the leaf symbol (if that's what it is) denote green credentials and if so could it be related to the start/stop of some engines?

Cheers

Paul
Hey paul:)

Even with the non stap stop version of my2016 screens are same as mine.. So it shouldnt be the reason also..

·
Registered
463 Posts
I'd agree with that 1900Sr, the Ecoflex engine gives you the 3 additional screens, the Nav will also have at least 1extra screen option than non Nav

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Proph said:
I'd agree with that 1900Sr, the Ecoflex engine gives you the 3 additional screens, the Nav will also have at least 1extra screen option than non Nav
Ahh there si a misunderstanding i think. I was talking about km, consumption and average speed screen. On my car i can only see consumption but cant see other figures at the same time as the other one.

·
Registered
856 Posts
sebati said:
Proph said:
Ahh there si a misunderstanding i think. I was talking about km, consumption and average speed screen. On my car i can only see consumption but cant see other figures at the same time as the other one.
Hi

Ah I see that looks like a trip screen. I have two on mine trip a and trip b which can be turned off in the settings. I wonder if they are turned off on yours?

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Paulch said:
sebati said:
Proph said:
I'd agree with that 1900Sr, the Ecoflex engine gives you the 3 addit
ional screens, the Nav will also have at least 1extra screen option than non Nav
Hi

Ah I see that looks like a trip screen. I have two on mine trip a and trip b which can be turned off in the settings. I wonder if they are turned off on yours?

Cheers

Paul
You can only restart trip you cant delete it :(

·
Registered
856 Posts
sebati said:
You can only restart trip you cant delete it :(
Hi

I can hide both trip screens if required but then I have to coloured info screen. It was just a thought that maybe it was possible on the mono screen and it had been hidden.

Page 102 of my manual mentions removing pages from the information display but I'm not sure if it applies to the mono screen.

Cheers

Paul

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.