Vauxhall Astra K Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have one?

We have a 3yr old and as much as I like to keep the car clean sometimes on a long journey the only silencing option is juice/fruit/other snacky stuff. So the inevitable seat stain is going to happen until he is a little older and can handle things with a little more care.

Has anyone got a decent rear bench cover or can recommend one? Would hate to ruin the seatsduring week one of ownership!

Many thanks.
Kev

·
Registered
331 Posts
I personally would put a fabric protector spray on the seat first before putting a seat cover on, simply because if juice soaked through the cover, it could still potentially mark the seat. I tend to use Diamondbrite Fabric protect on my mats, interior carpeting, seats and anything else that is fabric...I've even done the boot before. You can get cans of the stuff on Fleabay. Do a few coatings of it everywhere - it does leave a really good coating that helps prevent dirt from getting ingrained in the fabric.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.